E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 335 Delivery - HELP!

02-20-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
SDYANKEE
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335

335 Delivery - HELP!

This is my first post on these forums, but I've been a long time follower. I ordered a 335 about 15 years ago (sarcasm, yes), and it has since been ordered, built, shipped, and arrived at Hueneme (I live in SD, so that's good news!) My E92 335 arrived yesterday in port, for those of you who have gone through the delivery process, how long is it generally from when the ship arrives to the car being processed and arriving at the dealership? Any help would be greatly appreciated...I apologize for starting a new thread, I am just very giddy about this arrival!

E92 335i | 6MT | Sport | TiAG | Black Leather | My Baby
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
timmetro69
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan - Loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDYANKEE View Post
This is my first post on these forums, but I've been a long time follower. I ordered a 335 about 15 years ago (sarcasm, yes), and it has since been ordered, built, shipped, and arrived at Hueneme (I live in SD, so that's good news!) My E92 335 arrived yesterday in port, for those of you who have gone through the delivery process, how long is it generally from when the ship arrives to the car being processed and arriving at the dealership? Any help would be greatly appreciated...I apologize for starting a new thread, I am just very giddy about this arrival!
My 335i Sedan arrived on the Sirius Leader last Thursday (2/15). I got "the call" from my dealership (Brecht BMW in Escondido) on Saturday afternoon (2/17). She said she'd actually delivered a car from the same ship the prior day, only 24 hours after it docked. She said they're really pushing them through lately. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Since you're in SD,probably about 5 days from docking.Congrats and enjoy the ride,be sure and take a nice road trip!
Appreciate 0