E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Sniz turbo M3 is FOR SALE

10-08-2017, 09:12 AM   #1
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Sniz turbo M3 is FOR SALE

$17,500 asking price

Its been a long fun road with this car and I will miss it dearly. These days I spend my time working, taking care of the kids, and golfing. The M3 gets driven once a month if i'm lucky so its time to move it along to a new enthusiast who will continue its journey.

I have been through every major system on this car myself, every part has been out of the car and cleaned (short of the accessories bolted to the block and the block itself) and replaced/upgraded if it was even close to necessary.

You will likely have an impossible task finding a cleaner turbo e36 M3, especially one this sorted out.

The basics of the setup are a 107,xxx mile 1999 M3 w sunroof. After that, its all upgraded. The turbo kit started off as a Technique Tuning stg 2 kit but at this point the only thing left is the exhaust manifold. Everything else has been custom made and upgraded. Its running a gt35r with a 'new' CHRA from Garrett. Low boost is on the wastegate spring ~13.5psi. High boost is at 16.5psi. The car does have an Aquamist meth injection setup which works great, but I never had the tuning pushed to pull more HP out of the increased octane, its more for safety in high ambient temps. Transmission is out of a 50k mile M3 with replaced shift pins and all new necessary parts. Clutch is a Comp clutch twin disk Ceramic. Rear end was built by Thayer, 2.93 with 40% lockup. Interior is pristine with custom gauges, Corbeau leather CR1 seats. Wheels are UBER RARE BBS forged 18" RCj's 18x9 (customer powder coat on wheels and center caps) on all 4 corners with Michelin Super Sport 255's. Motion Motorsports front tray with adjustable splitter. The list goes on for awhile .

Car should be ~500whp/wtq with this setup on pump gas.

Here is a link to all my threads on Bimmerforums which do a pretty good job of cataloging the cars life in my ownership: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...archid=5649437

If you are seriously interested, i would recommend going through those threads and learning about the car and the journey it has taken to get to this point.

Issues - very few, its a super reliable super fast beast. The only problem is that it leaks oil out of the oil pan gasket when its sitting in the garage. I pulled the pan a few years ago and redid everything down there when I was o-ringing the block and doing a head gasket on it. A BMW master tech was helping me and he recommended not putting any sort of sealant on the metal oil pan gasket....bad idea. It hasn't bothered me enough to do anything about it.

Please contact me with questions or inquiries.

If you want to come see it and drive it, send me an email at mattsniz@gmail.com
A few photos of the setup

10-14-2017, 01:43 AM   #2
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
are you kidding me...had this been for sale 2 months ago I would have bought it in a heartbeat. i found a really clean E90 335i sport package to make a track tuner project out of, for Streets of Willow here in Cali...for effs sake...this is a perfect weekender...

miss you guys Mid Atlantic...hope everyone is well!
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
btw --- how much for just the wheels?? curious...
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2017, 05:11 PM   #4
bimdaddy
Major
Rep
Drives: 911 Carrera & G01 X3

What a beautiful M3!!
Appreciate 0