E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Upgrading Turbos. opinions.

10-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #23
Skydive
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTurboBullett View Post
I do the r&d for Helix and I don't know how we got lumped into this conversation, we don't have our turbos upgraded by TiAl or any relation to Tial,epl,skydive(ATP turbo?) or ebay( are n54 upgrade turbos even selling on eBay? If so I have never seen them.), nor have we had any warranty issues with our turbo upgrades that I know of! As any tuner would do we will not "Disclose" our in house information but I will say we are in the beginning stages of working on another level with compressor and turbine wheel changes in addition to our current offerings!
I certainly didn't do any of the lumping. I just wanted to clarify that TiAL had nothing to do with turbos now on eBay or those once offered by EPL. It is possible, (probable?), that TiAL will introduce product or products for the N54/N55 cars, and I don't want that tainted with misinformation which improperly attributes a less that perfect offering to TiAL, who have a stellar reputation with enthusiasts all over the world.

I know next to nothing about the Helix product, and for my own sake, I hope you do well with them!

-Michael