E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need a little adaptive xenon headlight help

05-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
JBLOY
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i X drive

Need a little adaptive xenon headlight help

Folks, my 2009 E90 328i xdrive pinged a pretty good pothole. Enough so that the passenger headlight no longer will level (nor will the turn light illuminate). Removed said headlight assembly and indeed see that on the outboard side of the light the ball socket is separated, and on the inboard side the level arm appears broken away from the actual light. I figure I'll need a whole new assembly. it appears that the part number is 63127202594 (from the housing), but I certainly can not find that part number anywhere. I see many assemblies listing 6311xxxxxxx numbers, but none of these even look correct. Any insight into why I can't locate this BMW part?

thanks in advance.
JB
Appreciate 0