E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Free painted calipers with RIM paint/refinish!

04-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #23
ASPEC135i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: sideways always

By "refinishing" wheels, you mean he just cleans, preps, and paints them black???

Or does he do other repairs/refinishing as well, ie oem paint on oem wheel chipping off etc?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Kyter
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi 11'

Garage List
2011 328xi  [10.00]
He does repairs/refinishes wheel chips and uses oem paint as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #25
Kyter
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2011 328xi  [10.00]
I have pictues of my butchered up 189s repaired to oem finish, but they're on my mac which is in repair. I will post them when I get it back for you. (Prior to me painting them black)
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #26
arejay
Rep
Drives: e90

Honestly guys, I thought perry was decent...he is NOT....he "refinished" my rim and it its worse then when it was curbed....I didnt pay 60.00, i actually almost paid double as thats what he charged me

I noticed a lot of clear coat drips, pooling, and blotch spots as a left. I mentioned to him the about the imperfections perrys response was "oh it will dry up dont worry" i trusted him.....i was wrong. A few hours later i went back to the rim and sure enough the areas dried up with the imperfections and look brutal

I mentioned to him about the problem areas his response was "come tomorrow" we set up a time for 130, i got a text saying he was busy with family so we set another time for 5 his response was "im still with family come tomorrow" .....I felt something was wrong arter the first text.

here is where it is funny.....i have two cell phones one for work one personal....here are the time lines

personal cell phone
11am-perry come for 130
12PM-perry come for 530
430 p.m- i am still bussy come tomorrow at 12

work cell hone
1130am-me: are you free today? perry:yes come anytime
130pm-me: can i come for around dinner time? perry: yea im free all afternoon or evening
4pm:hey can i come in an hour? perry: yea no problem

-now i did not mention to him right away i had two cell phones

as you can see on my personal cell phone he said come tomorrow for 12pm i texted him the very next morning saying are we ok for 12.....never got a response until 5 pm saying "i just got home, come by and leave your rim here"....really would anyone in their right mind do that after feeling like they got screwed around??

I also left a deposit for a set of VMR rims and tires perry said he can get. Perry said he can get for 400.00....in my head i knew there was no way this is possible as
#1 why would he give me such a deal i just met him
#2 why dont perry just sell the sets him self and make more money
.....sure enough he never came through.........i know leaving a deposit was my fault, but i figured why not, plus this little deposit will not hurt the bank account lets see what happens.....

so for the last week he has not been ducking me but he has given me every excuse in the book about not returning my deposit, not getting the rims, and not redoing the rim he messed up to begin with.....and when i mentioned to him about how i texted him from two cell phones he didn't have an answer or know what to say lol

I Have picture of the poor quality of work if you guys would like to see them, i also have screen shots of the text convos

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING PERRY, spend a little bit more money and go to a real shop. not one in the back yard of someones home

Last edited by arejay; 04-20-2013 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #27
Kyter
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2011 328xi  [10.00]
I do apologize for recommending him. Did not anticipate this. I'm in quite a predicament as well with him in regards to a deposit of my own. Here's one of the rims he refinished for me last summer. [These were curbed along the edges, pretty decent amount of damage]

Last edited by Kyter; 04-20-2013 at 11:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #28
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

How much do you guys think would cost to paint brembos yellow ? Would the quality be upto par
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2013, 11:20 PM   #29
Revision2
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: JB 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
How much do you guys think would cost to paint brembos yellow ? Would the quality be upto par
Given the most recent posts on this thread I think you'll be better off getting in touch with Allen @ Simply Tire or one of the other reputable tire shops around the GTA if you want to ensure quality.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #30
arejay
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
I know I am new to this forum, have a low post count BUT I WOULD NOT EVEN RECOMMEND HIM to do this, he would prob f@k it up.

Perry work on my rim speaks for itself.....and if you are reading this Perry, or a friend of perry's...YOUR WORK IS CRAP.

What I find funny after my last post, I magically got a text from Perry asking when i was free to redo the work, also if i liked having fun on e90post talking trash about him.

Two things came from that text convo
1) You never did or would give me a time and date to fix my rim after i asked you a few times....so why even text me??
2) This is not talking trash, This is stating facts.....and Its sad to see someone else was burnt by you.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING PERRY FROM MY DEALINGS WITH HIM.

He wont own up to his mistakes...he's given me every excuse in the book...my rim is still not redone, and i have yet to get my money back

at this point i just dont want him to screw anyone else over.....
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #31
Leozinho
Registered
Rep
Drives: Car

Same here , Perry Cotrim from Luxury Alloy Rim Repair took my deposit and has been avoiding me now. He gave me a ton of super lame excuses like he had a home invasion, he has bail conditions, he had a surgery, but he is definitely a scammer.

At this point I am so pissed off i will just get some of my buddies and we will beat my money out of this sad looser.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #32
rockblock
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240 xDrive

Has anyone used TIRE CONNECTION on 4361 Chesswood Drive in North York?...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/ci...0-00/455202200

Just curious to the quality of their work
Appreciate 0