E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth pairing

01-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
jolson23
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Bluetooth pairing

I have never had a problem pairing my cell phone to the car. At the present time I have an HTC Fuze. Fuze pairs but the voice dialing does not work, when I press the voice option I get the message that there are no phone numbers stored. Can answer the phone but placing a phone call is really difficult without the voice feature, now the only option is to do it manually. What am I doing wrong when pairing.....Does the voice dialing option work only with certain phones. Again pairing has never been a problem with any cell phone so far....
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Z22Z
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: WRX

similar problem with the LG Vu. guess some phones dont send over phone book data.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
networkguy
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335D SE Touring

Garage List
I believe the Fuse is the ATT version of the Touch Pro.

In which case I had the TP paired perfectly in my E91 with voice dialing working.

Under the expert features (assuming ATT have not disabled the feature) do you have Sim Access profile enabled?
Appreciate 0