E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Widebody, Big Wing, Doesn't Get Much Gayer LOL

11-27-2015, 01:53 PM   #133
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

What's even more funny is that if this was the final fit and finished iteration of this car (clearly Owner is still working on it) and LTMW or IND or some shop was working on it, everybody would be praising this build.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2015, 06:38 AM   #134
LBWLK335
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
What's even more funny is that if this was the final fit and finished iteration of this car (clearly Owner is still working on it) and LTMW or IND or some shop was working on it, everybody would be praising this build.
haha best way to put it.. i remember when creaminz released his m3 with the 1m front and nothing fit right and everyone thought it was so amazing.. just because a known shop had done the work..
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 04:35 PM   #135
J. Dub
Bob Saget
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i e92 N54 A/T

i'm in my 30's. I love it OP. You built the car for you. Enjoy
      07-15-2016, 05:31 PM   #136
Nitrousbird
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dub View Post
i'm in my 30's. I love it OP. You built the car for you. Enjoy
Ricer.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 07:09 PM   #137
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2016, 02:10 AM   #138
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Son!! You done went full retard!!
You never go full retard

I loved this thread!
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2016, 12:38 PM   #139
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/Mk4 Supra/X6M

Did I mention that I love this car? yes I did, This is the kind of car that when seen in person, all these fanboy puss**8 who have no creativity/imagination/sense of style would think is awesome, because it's wild, yet when seeing online are quick to call crazy and gay because its different.

That's what the conservatives always do, quickly call anything out of your norm gay/crazy/stupid, so you look cool and brings the other down.
The same idiots who talk trash and talk down a girl who's picture is posted online, but they date fat ugly girls.

It's what jocks have done to nerds, for decades and what conservatives do to intelligent thinkers and creative people.

For example, if you went to a car show when liberty walk first came out with their kit, you heard oohs and awws from the crowd, and everyone loved it and taking pictures, but when they saw online they are so quick to want to stand out by criticizing it.
      07-20-2016, 10:18 PM   #140
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
Did I mention that I love this car? yes I did, This is the kind of car that when seen in person, all these fanboy puss**8 who have no creativity/imagination/sense of style would think is awesome, because it's wild, yet when seeing online are quick to call crazy and gay because its different.

That's what the conservatives always do, quickly call anything out of your norm gay/crazy/stupid, so you look cool and brings the other down.
The same idiots who talk trash and talk down a girl who's picture is posted online, but they date fat ugly girls.

It's what jocks have done to nerds, for decades and what conservatives do to intelligent thinkers and creative people.

For example, if you went to a car show when liberty walk first came out with their kit, you heard oohs and awws from the crowd, and everyone loved it and taking pictures, but when they saw online they are so quick to want to stand out by criticizing it.
Except there's a f*ckin lightning bolt on the wing with japanese stickers saying 'cute'!!!

And never dated a fat ugly girl guess I am allowed to have this opinion then
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 1
      07-20-2016, 11:14 PM   #141
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White ///M-Sport 335i

Quote:

Liberty Walk kits are a pile of steaming hot shit and so is the vehicle depicted in this thread.

I'm the farthest thing from a conservative, but I'll call out garbage no matter who owns, who did what, whom it may offend, in person or elsewhere. If it looks like ass, it looks like ass--plain & simple. And this most certainly looks like ass.

This is a classic example of different just for the sake of it, rather than being different with finesse, purpose, and quality.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 12:21 PM   #142
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld View Post
Liberty Walk kits are a pile of steaming hot shit and so is the vehicle depicted in this thread.

I'm the farthest thing from a conservative, but I'll call out garbage no matter who owns, who did what, whom it may offend, in person or elsewhere. If it looks like ass, it looks like ass--plain & simple. And this most certainly looks like ass.

This is a classic example of different just for the sake of it, rather than being different with finesse, purpose, and quality.
I think your meant to say that "your opinion" of liberty walk kits, is that they are a pile of steaming shit, not that they are!
which shows, you are close minded to start, or it at least would seem, so you loose some credibility points.

Then you say something completely wrong at the end by saying that he just wants to be different for the sake of it, which is ignorant, since this styling is not prevalent in the BMW scene but it is in many other brands, and he simply brought the styling he enjoys to this car, who knows, he may have come from the Mazda or Nissan scene where wild kits and flashy wings are common and he likes that style and incorporated it into a BMW, so you see, you are overly conservative in thinking the only way to modify a car is for purpose and with finesse..
good bye!

food for thought:
Some very few people do modify their cars according to their own liking. And not with others desires in mind...
      07-25-2016, 01:06 PM   #143
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I think your meant to say that "your opinion" of liberty walk kits, is that they are a pile of steaming shit, not that they are!
which shows, you are close minded to start, or it at least would seem, so you loose some credibility points.

Then you say something completely wrong at the end by saying that he just wants to be different for the sake of it, which is ignorant, since this styling is not prevalent in the BMW scene but it is in many other brands, and he simply brought the styling he enjoys to this car, who knows, he may have come from the Mazda or Nissan scene where wild kits and flashy wings are common and he likes that style and incorporated it into a BMW, so you see, you are overly conservative in thinking the only way to modify a car is for purpose and with finesse..
good bye!

food for thought:
Some very few people do modify their cars according to their own liking. And not with others desires in mind...

No, I mean't what I said wholeheartedly. It has nothing to do with me being closed-minded or conveying the notion--it looks awful. Liberty-Walk looks awful because it's taking a shortcut for something that requires refinement and actual 'work' to be presentable and appreciable. It's comparable to someone taking steroids or gaining water mass to achieve Muscle mass instead of working for them. Disgusting. And I'd have no problem sharing my 'opinion' (fact to anyone with eyes) to anyone, friend, or otherwise.

Just the notion of, "Let me just bolt-on some fenders", is ridiculous. As your last point is reaching and holds no relevancy to neither this forum or what I'm specifically talking about. No one mentioned other car brands and as far as I'm aware, this topic is specifically referring to a BMW. Thus, unless otherwise noted, responses will revolve around BMW's. With that said, it has nothing to do with the styling itself, but how it was executed. The styling of a wide-body kit I do not mind and can very much appreciate; however as it pertains to the execution for this particular vehicle, I'm sure I already painted my opinion enough.

Also you might want to understand what what I meant by "purpose & finesse" instead of automatically taking it at face value.

Lataaaa.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #144
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

Quote:
No, I mean't what I said wholeheartedly. It has nothing to do with me being closed-minded or conveying the notion--it looks awful. Liberty-Walk looks awful because it's taking a shortcut for something that requires refinement and actual 'work' to be presentable and appreciable. It's comparable to someone taking steroids or gaining water mass to achieve Muscle mass instead of working for them. Disgusting. And I'd have no problem sharing my 'opinion' (fact to anyone with eyes) to anyone, friend, or otherwise.

Just the notion of, "Let me just bolt-on some fenders", is ridiculous. As your last point is reaching and holds no relevancy to neither this forum or what I'm specifically talking about. No one mentioned other car brands and as far as I'm aware, this topic is specifically referring to a BMW. Thus, unless otherwise noted, responses will revolve around BMW's. With that said, it has nothing to do with the styling itself, but how it was executed. The styling of a wide-body kit I do not mind and can very much appreciate; however as it pertains to the execution for this particular vehicle, I'm sure I already painted my opinion enough.

Also you might want to understand what what I meant by "purpose & finesse" instead of automatically taking it at face value.

Lataaaa.
So you do like wide body kit? just not bolt on?
so you would appreciate a metal flare or a full fender replacement?
      07-25-2016, 03:41 PM   #145
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
it looks cheap. not all of the LW kits are as horrible as this one.

The asian letters on the window are a nice touch.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 03:57 PM   #146
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
it looks cheap. not all of the LW kits are as horrible as this one.

The asian letters on the window are a nice touch.
It might be a replica.
I like the wing and the wheels!
      07-25-2016, 04:08 PM   #147
YouAreMyWorld
///Project Aura
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS
Quote:

Lataaaa.
So you do like wide body kit? just not bolt on?
so you would appreciate a metal flare or a full fender replacement?
Yes, full fender (quality) work/replacement is perfectly acceptable for my tastes.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 07:37 PM   #148
just_dirty
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RR Sport, F10 550, F450, E92

Does anyone know what kit is on this car? Rocket Bunny?
Frozen Black Widebody E92 : VRSF CP, N54Tuning Downpipes, Tial BOV, DCI, MHD Flash, Aquamist HSF-3 Meth kit Dual Nozzle, Megan Racing Toe Arms,Megan Racing Camber Arm, Megan Racing Trailing Arm, IND Delrin Subframe Bushings, M3 Control Arms,Fortune 500 Series Coilovers, Square 18x11 Apex Ec7 w/ 315/30/18 Hoosier R7's
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 08:04 PM   #149
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_dirty View Post
Does anyone know what kit is on this car? Rocket Bunny?
Really? Liberty Walk.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 08:17 PM   #150
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Was this the intended outcome? Really? Like the color......at least.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #151
just_dirty
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RR Sport, F10 550, F450, E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Really? Liberty Walk.
This doesn't look like a Liberty Walk kit. The design of the front fenders is different.
Frozen Black Widebody E92 : VRSF CP, N54Tuning Downpipes, Tial BOV, DCI, MHD Flash, Aquamist HSF-3 Meth kit Dual Nozzle, Megan Racing Toe Arms,Megan Racing Camber Arm, Megan Racing Trailing Arm, IND Delrin Subframe Bushings, M3 Control Arms,Fortune 500 Series Coilovers, Square 18x11 Apex Ec7 w/ 315/30/18 Hoosier R7's
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 03:43 PM   #152
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

Quote:
Yes, full fender (quality) work/replacement is perfectly acceptable for my tastes.
check out my build then.
      12-27-2016, 12:02 AM   #153
Sertone777
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe / silver

What I want to know is how did you modify the wheels arches in the front . Going with sucher wide tires in the front how do you get to turn to full lock position left or right ? Some detail to this would be nice .
I'm building one of these "gay" cars myself and need help understanding how to cut the front chassis to allow full lock . Thanks man , cars sick ! Not a huge fun of the super wing , but I really like the car !
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2016, 11:07 AM   #154
Digitalize
Photographer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sertone777 View Post
What I want to know is how did you modify the wheels arches in the front . Going with sucher wide tires in the front how do you get to turn to full lock position left or right ? Some detail to this would be nice .
I'm building one of these "gay" cars myself and need help understanding how to cut the front chassis to allow full lock . Thanks man , cars sick ! Not a huge fun of the super wing , but I really like the car !
The wheels are usually still spaced out far enough to turn, might lose some lock but nothing you'd use when actually driving, just manoeuvring.

I doubt many have their front chassis legs and arches modified, although the obvious solution would be to go to a space frame front end, either partial or full.
Appreciate 0