E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Sonic tuning coilovers details??

06-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
6MTF80
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

I have been debating a lot between Sonic Tuning v1 coilovers vs ST (built by KW). I'm wondering why so many people sell the sonics almost brand new. Can anybody share info of their durability? I've read just about every thread on them and they seem good but almost too good to be true vs ST. I have an e90 daily drive, I have driven the ST and they felt good but adjustable damping would always be a plus for similar price. Also Sonic seem to go lower than ST

Thanks to those who reply!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
jose_sonictuning
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC48 View Post
I have been debating a lot between Sonic Tuning v1 coilovers vs ST (built by KW). I'm wondering why so many people sell the sonics almost brand new. Can anybody share info of their durability? I've read just about every thread on them and they seem good but almost too good to be true vs ST. I have an e90 daily drive, I have driven the ST and they felt good but adjustable damping would always be a plus for similar price. Also Sonic seem to go lower than ST

Thanks to those who reply!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Feel free to give us a call, 240.766.8388.
Appreciate 0