E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Do Not Buy From Underground Euros AKA **************** AKA Danny L.

07-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #23
ajehoti
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i (2007 Gray/Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bme30 View Post
Well I have not had the bad customer service you speak of. Actually the opposite. My LEDs both matched perfect and work perfectly. And I too have an 07.
03/07 to be exact.

And this is from lux *** Please Note: Early build 2007 Coupes might not be compatible and will not work.

So maybe you just fit into that class of weird BMWs.
Are you local in Florida?
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #24
Bme30
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Yup
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #25
mythek
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe TIAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by comablaqq View Post
I would place OSS at the top for quality.
that is silly. you realize OSS design costs a lot because of labor and design. NOT BECAUSE they use $400 LED.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #26
Murph335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 N54 e90, '10 N54 e93, TBSS

Garage List
2015 Tesla P85D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyca View Post
I bought a/e's from bmwled and they were cheap. No issues =/
+1 $70 for e60 and $70 for the x5d. One flickered and they overnighted me a replacement. Good service good warranty good looking light, cheap price.
      07-04-2014, 09:15 AM   #27
ajehoti
Private
United_States
Rep

I guess I will try BMWLED and see how it goes, hopefully some good customer service will be given as well. OSS is nice but I drive at night and need my headlights lolol.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #28
ajehoti
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yup
It is quite obvious you are a friend of Danny's. It is quite obvious, I understand what you are doing but what I state is the truth.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #29
Bme30
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
So because I have bought all my lights have not had a bad experience?
I just hate to see someone bash someone else because of the potential lack research before purchasing a product.
This event should should have been handled on a personal level not on a forum level.
Just my opinion.
I have a friend that purchased products from underground euros in the past and there was a manufacture defect and the product was replaced 100% zero questions asked.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #30
ajehoti
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So because I have bought all my lights have not had a bad experience?
I just hate to see someone bash someone else because of the potential lack research before purchasing a product.
This event should should have been handled on a personal level not on a forum level.
Just my opinion.
I have a friend that purchased products from underground euros in the past and there was a manufacture defect and the product was replaced 100% zero questions asked.
Im not bashing im being realistic, he tried blaming by brake light for f**k's sake! I was informed that this works for 2007 and so on. Then he tried saying oh its because it was in an accident. Re-read what I wrote, be professional and say okay it didn't work for your car and I will take them back and I will refund the vendor and the vendor will refund you. Not this is between you and him and he should refund you and bla bla bla, its your f**king product so stand behind it. That is my concern, I do not want anyone to experience anything bad. If he gets his act straight with vendors and service then by all means purchase his whole store.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 11:01 AM   #31
undergroundEuro$
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i

HI, I would like everyone to know. Ajehoti did not buy the angel eyes from underground euros. He bought them from a vendor Boost addictions that we wholesale too. So Ajehoti didn't pay use directly. Ajehoti Had an issue with the led angel eyes and he contacted us (being the manufacture), stating they were throwing errors and shutting off. We Mailed him the same day extra error cancelers which fix 95 percent of the issues for free of charge. We didn't even charge shipping. Than he contacted us again the next day or two, stating the color of the angel eyes were off and still shutting off. We Suggested him to get his car coded. He stated his car was already coded so since he was local we went out the next day at his place of business to see the issue first hand. We saw the color was off a little and took care of that matter buy swapping out the whole kit. He also had an issue when he put his low beam on the angel eyes would shut off. However the car had a bunch of other error codes coming up such as he stated plus more and we suggested to get them fix and clear out the fault codes for the angel eyes error that the ecu could be storing and causing them to not function. At that point he was happy and thankful for coming out.

Now he's unhappy and want a refund from us. However he didn't purchase them from us he purchased them from Boost Addictions. It is up to that company to refund him. If they don't refund him his issue should be with them not us.

We stand behind our product and support. As we mailed him stuff for free, drove 30 mins to him and also helped out. I believe doing all that is Great Customer Services. We never had an issue with our products before that we didn't support or back up to the end consumer When they are purchased from us.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2014, 11:52 AM   #32
ajehoti
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundEuro$ View Post
HI, I would like everyone to know. Ajehoti did not buy the angel eyes from underground euros. He bought them from a vendor Boost addictions that we wholesale too. So Ajehoti didn't pay use directly. Ajehoti Had an issue with the led angel eyes and he contacted us (being the manufacture), stating they were throwing errors and shutting off. We Mailed him the same day extra error cancelers which fix 95 percent of the issues for free of charge. We didn't even charge shipping. Than he contacted us again the next day or two, stating the color of the angel eyes were off and still shutting off. We Suggested him to get his car coded. He stated his car was already coded so since he was local we went out the next day at his place of business to see the issue first hand. We saw the color was off a little and took care of that matter buy swapping out the whole kit. He also had an issue when he put his low beam on the angel eyes would shut off. However the car had a bunch of other error codes coming up such as he stated plus more and we suggested to get them fix and clear out the fault codes for the angel eyes error that the ecu could be storing and causing them to not function. At that point he was happy and thankful for coming out.

Now he's unhappy and want a refund from us. However he didn't purchase them from us he purchased them from Boost Addictions. It is up to that company to refund him. If they don't refund him his issue should be with them not us.

We stand behind our product and support. As we mailed him stuff for free, drove 30 mins to him and also helped out. I believe doing all that is Great Customer Services. We never had an issue with our products before that we didn't support or back up to the end consumer When they are purchased from us.
Don't forget to add the negative things you said about boost addictions and the messages you sent to him (very unprofessional). I fixed the brake light which was to be reset because I changed pads in rear and sensor and put a new TPMS sensor as well. I offered to return the error code eliminators to you plus we are in the same county so shipping is probably very cheap but I will respect the fact you tried on that part. What I did not find professional is how you will not return the product to boost addictions that they bought from you, the negative comments about boost addictions and trying to blame other aspects of the car and claiming it was in an accident. Car wasn't in an accident, how are you going to claim things that aren't true. Like I had stated earlier if you fix your customer service and be more professional then I tip my hat off to you, if not, then you should look into doing some other type of business. I am keeping this on a professional level, I warn people because I do not want anyone having poor experiences and not being caught up in a two week issue like I did. I followed all of your directions by pulling my battery, reset this, reset that do this, install old ones etc etc etc. Boost addictions gave me my money back out of respect and GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE in faith you would refund to him and you did not. So yeah, very professional on your part.
Appreciate 0