E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Sandy Hook Staged?

Closed Thread

01-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #45
reelop19
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Kind of sad what some of your people will believe without any reputable sources.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #46
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Where is the AR15? It wasn't in the trunk, that was a saiga12 shotgun. It's too weird to believe what we are being told.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #47
bill1718
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i ///Msport

you guys are fucking crazy to not think this was real kind of sad to think that your tht oblivious to the fact that parents had to bury there fleshing blood because of an asshole who went crazy and i hope hes burning in hell right now read what your saying think about all these kids that past wether it made sense or not
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #48
jabroni-O
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

wow.......... this post brings the word 'insensitive' to a whole new level...

and yes I did watch the video... the gun argument is just dumb... they took clips where reporters were reporting bits and pieces of what people were saying when everyone was frantic. If you guys actually pay attention to the news and not waste your time watching pointless insensitive conspiracy theory nonsense, you would know that there was actually 4 guns recovered... THREE in the school.. with rifle being the main gun.. a FOURTH was recovered, which was a shotgun.

The family smiling, you can say actors.. but we will never know... People act differently... some people cry in tears, some people just don't cry... People handle emotions differently.. You can say he was getting into character, another person can say he is coming to realization again that he lost his daughter... Who knows... My friend's wife died, and he still chuckled at jokes... am I supposed to assume that he murdered his wife? -.-

the whole kill to injured ratio is another point of gullibility and retardation... A bullet hitting a kid and an adult in the same area of the body... chances are the kid will die... they're SMALLER... i know that is SOO hard to comprehend...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 04:07 AM   #49
rylak
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW/CR E93 335i 6MT

Garage List
2009 E93 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni-O View Post
wow.......... this post brings the word 'insensitive' to a whole new level...

and yes I did watch the video... the gun argument is just dumb... they took clips where reporters were reporting bits and pieces of what people were saying when everyone was frantic. If you guys actually pay attention to the news and not waste your time watching pointless insensitive conspiracy theory nonsense, you would know that there was actually 4 guns recovered... THREE in the school.. with rifle being the main gun.. a FOURTH was recovered, which was a shotgun.

The family smiling, you can say actors.. but we will never know... People act differently... some people cry in tears, some people just don't cry... People handle emotions differently.. You can say he was getting into character, another person can say he is coming to realization again that he lost his daughter... Who knows... My friend's wife died, and he still chuckled at jokes... am I supposed to assume that he murdered his wife? -.-

the whole kill to injured ratio is another point of gullibility and retardation... A bullet hitting a kid and an adult in the same area of the body... chances are the kid will die... they're SMALLER... i know that is SOO hard to comprehend...
agreed.... this is really just taking "initial observations" vs "final conclusion after investigation."

Most of the stuff is obviously going to conflict. Since some reports are "INFORMATION AT THE SCENE" and some are "After thorough investigation, blah blah blah."
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #50
aph335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe

Okay explain who the second guy was running out of the school
In camo that there is life footage of and he has now miraculously disappeared. Why is there police scanner audio of the police having a man "proned" out and in possession inside the school? Yet Adam killed himself?

Again.. I'm not saying its STAGED... But something is being kept from us
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #51
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Im no conspiracy theorist or anything but all I have to say is do not believe everything you hear on the internet, or news. People need to listen to "facts" and make their own judgements. People have motives that most people will never understand nor myself.

Please tell me why this story never made the news just days after the Sandy tragedy. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-media-ignored

Because the bastards on the "news" just want us to believe guns are bad!!!
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #52
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCS15
Im no conspiracy theorist or anything but all I have to say is do not believe everything you hear on the internet, or news. People need to listen to "facts" and make their own judgements. People have motives that most people will never understand nor myself.

Please tell me why this story never made the news just days after the Sandy tragedy. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-media-ignored

Because the bastards on the "news" just want us to believe guns are bad!!!
Pro-gun followers have been trying to use this in their favor but no. The off duty officer was working at the theatre as SECURITY. It's that persons job to stop such. It wasn't a random civilian with a gun. So that's pretty irrelevant.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #53
Gugs
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 JetBlack

There should be a ban for making this thread. Ivs seen people banned for a lot less
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #54
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugs
There should be a ban for making this thread. Ivs seen people banned for a lot less
Yeah.. The world is perfect man. Anyone who suggests otherwise.. Ban them. Ignorant.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #55
JETBLK335i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Should have probably been posted in the off topic board.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #56
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph335i View Post
Pro-gun followers have been trying to use this in their favor but no. The off duty officer was working at the theatre as SECURITY. It's that persons job to stop such. It wasn't a random civilian with a gun. So that's pretty irrelevant.
How is this irrelavant. It doesn't matter if the person was paid or not. The point is that it was a trained person carrying a weapon who stopped the force of someone else and saved lives. We have thousands of trained military men returning from overseas with no work.

Why can't a trained armed person be placed in schools and campuses. The sandy hook tragedy sure was a tragedy but it exposed our weakness and showed us that this can happen anywhere and needs to be prevented.
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #57
aph335i
Banned
Rep

I agree that a trained arm person guarding a school would completely help. But as far as an argument for gun laws.. People are leaving out the part that it was a trained arm security personnel. Not a civilian with a gun permit.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #58
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep

Bullshit. I shoot IDPA every Monday, my round count is well over 600 a month, and I can guarantee you with certainty, that I can shoot better than most police officers and armed guards. I know plenty of cops, and the only time they shoot is when they qualify. Most can't tell you how or what do with a malfunction, can't shoot while moving, and can't think while shooting.

Seriously.

Just because police/guards can carry a gun, doesn't mean that they are better at doing it. I assure you.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:17 AM   #59
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigugly
Bullshit. I shoot IDPA every Monday, my round count is well over 600 a month, and I can guarantee you with certainty, that I can shoot better than most police officers and armed guards. I know plenty of cops, and the only time they shoot is when they qualify. Most can't tell you how or what do with a malfunction, can't shoot while moving, and can't think while shooting.

Seriously.

Just because police/guards can carry a gun, doesn't mean that they are better at doing it. I assure you.
So you're saying a random civilian should sit in front of a school? No... Trained personnel should.. And I'm pretty sure a cop will have better shooting skills than 80% of civilians. The 20% is going to be civilians who carry and have trained themselves. And that is also trained personnel.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #60
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

bottom line is, sometimes the only thing keeping a bad person with a gun from killing someone is a good person with a gun. Whether or not this was staged or there is something more to it than they are telling us it is a tragedy none the less and we mourn, we learn and we progress.

By taking guns away from law abiding citizens YOU AREN'T DOING SHIT, and if history repeats itself then we are headed down the same path as other countries. Say all you want but rifles are just the BEGINNING.

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #61
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

but talking about gun control completely derails this thread.

at the end of the day there are many missing pieces to this story, and nobody is saying anything to answer the questions that remain.

as much as i agree that some of these may be coincidences why are the errors exposed by the media being debunked by some kid on youtube?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #62
jabroni-O
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92 View Post
but talking about gun control completely derails this thread.

at the end of the day there are many missing pieces to this story, and nobody is saying anything to answer the questions that remain.

as much as i agree that some of these may be coincidences why are the errors exposed by the media being debunked by some kid on youtube?
The media/law enforcement personnels should not be 100% completely open... If everything they know is exposed to public... it will most likely cause public hysteria for every little event...

So of freaking course, it is filtered.... perhaps that is too complex to understand for you...

HOWEVER, to think that this one youtube video caused you become one delusional tard shows how guillible and socially inept you are...

Like the old phrase states...

"you want the truth? you can't handle the truth" applies for the general public...

Media is NEVER going to be 100%, and don't ever expect it to be.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #63
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni-O View Post
The media/law enforcement personnels should not be 100% completely open... If everything they know is exposed to public... it will most likely cause public hysteria for every little event...

So of freaking course, it is filtered.... perhaps that is too complex to understand for you...

HOWEVER, to think that this one youtube video caused you become one delusional tard shows how guillible and socially inept you are...

Like the old phrase states...

"you want the truth? you can't handle the truth" applies for the general public...

Media is NEVER going to be 100%, and don't ever expect it to be.

Like i said several times, the fact that some of the points of the story they put out are questionable and that the video has a few decent points doesnt make me believe it is true nor that i am a "delusional tard, guillible AND/OR socially inept". The video is merely based on pieces of news media, and although there are reasonable explanations to some of the things explained, to some other there aren't so it would be obvious for anyone to question. If you're gonna lie then do it well so people don't question it.

I agree half of the shit that goes on shouldn't be told to the public because of the pandemonium it would create in a society, but on a story about children being killed in a school what is there not to tell?

And in all sincerity i could give a fuck less what the media puts out or how they manipulate it because they have been doing it for decades,UNLESS of course the story is used to pull and/or alter our 2nd Amendment constitutional rights.

So yeah i rather pretend to be a questionable, "delusional tard etc etc etc" then a blissfully unaware small minded ignorant who cant fathom the fact that such a tragic and emotional set of events can be altered and manipulated to lie the grieving people of a country in such a way that they would like to take one of their god given rights away..

Yea sorry but NO..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #64
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph335i View Post
So you're saying a random civilian should sit in front of a school? No... Trained personnel should.. And I'm pretty sure a cop will have better shooting skills than 80% of civilians. The 20% is going to be civilians who carry and have trained themselves. And that is also trained personnel.
You must be delusional.

Apparently you must not interact with many police officers then. The 10+ I know and have in my cell phone can tell me lots of stories of cops who can't hit the broad side of a barn.

The other 20+ I know can't shoot and know it. One of them has a desk job because he can't pass shooting qualifications lol

But seriously, just because they have a gun doesn't mean they are good at it. Hell, one of my buddies who is a sheriff..... They get 100 rounds a month. He can go to the police range and never have to worry about running out of ammo, because there is such a surplus of it from others not practicing.

Practice is not something that most (I mean the vast majority) of police officers do.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #65
Tari
Captain
Rep
Drives: MG M4

Anyone notice the psychiatrist of James Holmes looks like "mama" from that new movie out.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #66
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari View Post
Anyone notice the psychiatrist of James Holmes looks like "mama" from that new movie out.
lol jk i couldn't help but to notice that too
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread