E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 60 channels free SiriusXM for 2 weeks

11-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #23
drevil2k2
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 B9 A4

Thanks!

Might drive the long way home for the next 2 weeks.
      11-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
N 5 4
Turbonator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335iS

Garage List
2012 BMW 335iS  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3RI35
It's works greeeat, especially for free! Works this AM and bumpin on my commute. I'm trying to reduce usage on my ATT "unlimited" data for the week that matters most (Thanksgiving travels and music streaming on road-trips!). I started listening to "Holly" to have an early kick-start of December!
Did you have to activate anything, or was it just a direct tune-in?[/QUOTE]
Keep in kind that this is in my RDX, not 335. All I did was push my "XM" button and received the signal. Also, I am an ex-XM customer as well (it could matter?)
      11-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #25
droptop335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i (E93)

I already have a subscription, just the basic channels, so do I just tune to the additional channels?

MHD Stage 1 Flash, M-Factory Helical LSD

By the way people: USE YOUR F&*#ING TURN SIGNALS! Pass the word.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #26
VTECaddict
Where'd my VTEC go?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300e View Post
So, has anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with their customer service?

Pathetic to say the least. I bought my 330i in April used, so I wasn't altogether shocked when my esn# wasn't recognized. So I assumed a simple call and I'd be on my way. Wrong.

My first call, after about ten minues of conversation they ultimately recognized the unit as being installed in a BMW, but then said they couldn't offer me the promo as it was for online radio only. He did of course offer to sell me a monthly membership at $15. NO thanks. Didn't think that was right, but I hung up anyway.

Called back today. Same deal, recognized the unit as BMW, but then said, we can't hook you up on this phone number, you need this number........and she proceeded to give me the number I used to call her. Oh then try online.........did that with no success. Lots of confusion on their end but absolutely no interest in helping. All she could do was keep telling me I needed to call someone else, with the same number I had used to call her.

I really wanted to check the service out, but given the piss-poor customer service I can't see why I'd ever become a paying customer. I should add that from the sound of things, I was speaking to an Indian call center, which again is not encouraging. Too bad.
Tried using their online radio activation and it says invalid ESN for my 06 330i.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #27
300e
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330i

I tried that as well and got the same response. I've called four times now, and found an email for problem resolution that I sent a scathing email to. I'm done. Kind of ironic, but I think the promotion gave me a realistic vision of what its like to do business with them..........and I'm not interested.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #28
N 5 4
Turbonator
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335iS  [8.00]
Bump! Free Sirius for 2 weeks is back! Should be valid for ex-subscribers, but not sure if new radios (never subscribed) will be switched on!

Started yesterday (30th), no need to activate, just push xm/Sirius button!
      02-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #29
Jewelzfive
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver '06 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA335iS
Bump! Free Sirius for 2 weeks is back! Should be valid for ex-subscribers, but not sure if new radios (never subscribed) will be switched on!

Started yesterday (30th), no need to activate, just push xm/Sirius button!
Wow ok cool that's definately what's up!!!! U know how long they gonna run it?oops 2 weeks didn't pay attention to that : my bad lol
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #30
CarFan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 3.5 Premium

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300e View Post
So, has anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with their customer service?

Pathetic to say the least. I bought my 330i in April used, so I wasn't altogether shocked when my esn# wasn't recognized. So I assumed a simple call and I'd be on my way. Wrong.

My first call, after about ten minues of conversation they ultimately recognized the unit as being installed in a BMW, but then said they couldn't offer me the promo as it was for online radio only. He did of course offer to sell me a monthly membership at $15. NO thanks. Didn't think that was right, but I hung up anyway.

Called back today. Same deal, recognized the unit as BMW, but then said, we can't hook you up on this phone number, you need this number........and she proceeded to give me the number I used to call her. Oh then try online.........did that with no success. Lots of confusion on their end but absolutely no interest in helping. All she could do was keep telling me I needed to call someone else, with the same number I had used to call her.

I really wanted to check the service out, but given the piss-poor customer service I can't see why I'd ever become a paying customer. I should add that from the sound of things, I was speaking to an Indian call center, which again is not encouraging. Too bad.
I've got two lifetime subscriptions: One in the Porsche and the other in the Genesis and a year contract in the X5. I love the radio programming, but hate the customer service. I used to have a portable radio for boating and tried to get it turned off and the experience was horrible. Every step was to a person asking me to explain why I didn't want to keep the service.

Great product, lousy customer service.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #31
Jewelzfive
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver '06 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Yo I just got 2 months free!!!!! Just got online & put in the esn# they gave
Me that w/o any future subscription offers
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #32
N 5 4
Turbonator
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335iS  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelzfive View Post
Yo I just got 2 months free!!!!! Just got online & put in the esn# they gave

Me that w/o any future subscription offers
How and with what link on siriusxm.com?
      07-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #33
gmblack3
Paint Polishing Perfection
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335is '12 535i GT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA335iS View Post
How and with what link on siriusxm.com?
https://care.siriusxm.com/preownedve...al_view.action

I just tried it on my 11 335is with the vin and it did not work.

How do we get the radio ID? I have NAV.
Appreciate 0