E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTS BMW M3 DCT Paddle Shifters



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2015, 01:16 AM   #45
artsoasis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
207
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Braunfels, TX

iTrader: (2)

will these work on a 335is?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 01:33 AM   #46
XRS
Private First Class
8
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 335i E92 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsoasis View Post
will these work on a 335is?
Yes it would
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #47
11LMBiSTT
Captain
11LMBiSTT's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
846
Posts

Drives: A to B.
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: One step ahead of you.

iTrader: (35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsoasis View Post
will these work on a 335is?
Yes, they will work on a 335is but you will need to wire up some resistors or buy a custom Plug and Play harness, which I have available if you need one for your 335is. Without the resistors/harness they will not function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRS View Post
Yes it would
Just a fyi...
See my post above, these will not work plug and play for 335is's, without the use of resistors /custom harness.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 09:17 PM   #48
XRS
Private First Class
8
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 335i E92 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
Yes, they will work on a 335is but you will need to wire up some resistors or buy a custom Plug and Play harness, which I have available if you need one for your 335is. Without the resistors/harness they will not function.


Just a fyi...
See my post above, these will not work plug and play for 335is's, without the use of resistors /custom harness.
They are plug and play on my pre LCI 335i. Is the 335is different from the 335i? From what I know only the LCI paddles requires custom harness if retrofitted on a pre-LCI
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 09:37 PM   #49
11LMBiSTT
Captain
11LMBiSTT's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
846
Posts

Drives: A to B.
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: One step ahead of you.

iTrader: (35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRS View Post
They are plug and play on my pre LCI 335i. Is the 335is different from the 335i? From what I know only the LCI paddles requires custom harness if retrofitted on a pre-LCI
You are correct about them being plug and play on Pre-LCI and you are correct about needing a custom harness to use LCI paddles on a Pre-LCI... but to retrofit M3 paddles on a 335is which only comes in LCI, you need a custom harness. If you or anyone else needs a custom PNP harness for a 335is + M3 paddle retrofit, just PM me.

BTW, you have a great price on these M3 paddles!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 10:10 PM   #50
XRS
Private First Class
8
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 335i E92 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
You are correct about them being plug and play on Pre-LCI and you are correct about needing a custom harness to use LCI paddles on a Pre-LCI... but to retrofit M3 paddles on a 335is which only comes in LCI, you need a custom harness. If you or anyone else needs a custom PNP harness for a 335is + M3 paddle retrofit, just PM me.

BTW, you have a great price on these M3 paddles!
Great thanks for sharing!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST