Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > WTB: Style 185 17X8

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-15-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
wazzza
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80x M3C

Garage List
WTB: Style 185 17X8

This is a weird one. I just need one style 185 wheel, 17X8 that comes with a stock 2008 BMW 328xi sport pack. I have these as my winter setup and my front left rim is cracked and losing like 10-15psi every day. Tired up filling up air every morning in the cold

So thought I would give it a shot to see if anyone has this wheel gathering dust in the basement or something. Once again, I need just one.

(If anyone knows where I can get used/reconditioned ones, that would be awesome as well!)

Thanks a ton!
Appreciate 0