E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > any E92 335i or 335xi owners looking to trade or get rid of their car???

01-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
BOOSTjunky
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: shopping for a 135i

any E92 335i or 335xi owners looking to trade or get rid of their car???

Sup guys.....
I have a 2000 MR-S with a 2ZZ-GE (lotus elise) motor and 6 speed tranny, and a fully custom turbo setup w/ a garrett GT28RS, air to water intercooler, hydra EMS standalone, snow perf. meth injection, A'pexi N1 type V coilovers, cusco bracing, Recaro seats etc...... car has a JDM hardtop, and full JDM body kit, J line forged 10RL2 rims and tons of custom and one off parts throughout, thats a quick rundown, but there is a lot more than that. I lived in florida all my life, but I am out in California doing my residency in Cardiovascular Perfusion (I run the heart-lung machines during open heart surgery) and it looks like i'm going to stay out here when i'm done with school. The MR-S is currently stored at my parents house in port saint lucie, and it's not realistic to bring the car out here to Cali with all the strict emissions regulations, so i'm going to have to get rid of it,and get soemthing a little more stealthy to mod, hence why i'm looking for a 335i This car is crazy fun to drive, and throws off most people, as these cars are fairly rare, especially extensively modded ones like this one. It's making around 300 to the wheels on a conservative tune, which is a ton of power for a 2200 pound car..... if anyone might be interested, let me know and we can see if we can work something out, I'm shooting to get about 25k for it, but have invested more than double that.... so if anyone is interested in trades/ trades + cash (manual tranny only), or just wants to buy it, let me know. -Nick
I will be back in Florida in mid April, we could do something before then if someone is really ancy, but it will be easier if I wait until then, and I do have title in hand for a quick and easy transaction. Thanks -Nick

Last edited by BOOSTjunky; 01-26-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
BOOSTjunky
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: shopping for a 135i

here's a few more pics:
this pic has an older set of wheels
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 05:48 AM   #3
BOOSTjunky