E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 00 honda civic SI - blue - 8,000 o.b.o price. in Florida

09-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
oc_E92boosted
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

00 honda civic SI - blue - 8,000 o.b.o price. in Florida

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my other toy a 2000 Honda Civic SI electric blue, is in mint condition, GSR Head, cooler intake, H&R springs, Greddy exhaust, Clifford alarm, etc the car has a REBUILT tittle because it was stolen, they stole the head, front lip, rear bumper, radio and the cluster which is the main reason why the car has a rebuilt tittle, the lady who had it report the car stolen and they gave the rebuilt tittle, the car has NOT been in any kind of accident, EVERYTHING was replace and everything works, so the car is COMPLETE and it runs GREAT, i just had new tires put on they were balance and also had the complete alignment done, oil change is done every 3000k miles and had a tune up done not too long ago. car has low miles 42.000 miles. if interested this is the right car for you, car looks great and is trick out very decent, NOT a rice burner.

you may contact me at oscarc_breakerfl@yahoo.com please ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS

for pictures: http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/car/421867395.html

Last edited by oc_E92boosted; 09-16-2007 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0