E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > FT or possible sale: 19" ITC Sebring by Rays Engineering $1000

05-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #1
blacklab27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 TiAg e92 335i

FT or possible sale: 19" ITC Sebring by Rays Engineering $1000

I have a set of 6 ITC Sebring by Rays Engineering two piece wheels. I'm currently running these on my e90 335i but the fitment was meant for a e46 as the rear offsets are fairly high. Two wheels were damaged so I had to buy two new wheels (1 front and 1 rear). So two are practically brand new with no damage. Other two have normal wear (little curb rash and some of the powdercoating has come off, not bad at all just little nicks). The front left that was damaged has a little dent in the outer lip, still holds air fine as I'm still running this one on my car. The left rear that was damaged still holds air but the wheel is bent. Wheels look great on my car, but could be a perfect set of wheels if you had the faces refinished and powdercoated to your color choice.

Specs:
19x8.5 et 35 front
19x9.5 et 42 rear

I planned on running 25mm spacers in the rear to get them flush but now that my car is lowered I'm looking for a wider set of wheels with a more aggressive offset.

Really would like to trade straight up or + cash on your end but will add cash for the right set of wheels. Looking for varrstoen es6's, style 95's or similiar. Let me know what you have. Open to offers as well but this is my daily so I would prefer a trade.

Can get more detailed pics for interested parties but these are all that I currently have on my computer.

$1000 gets them.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0