E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Sat radio and alarm

09-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
daliawest
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i

Sat radio and alarm

Hi,

I just got a 2008 335i from Canada, the car is all pre-wired for sat radio and alarm also has the bluetooth module TCU installed already with all the buttons and central speaker.

I have several questions:

1- for the Sat radio I got the 6512919274 receiver. I Installed it in the trunk.Now according the installion instruction on the USA forum there is a few fiber optic wires that need to be moved but when I look at my set up the wires are not at the same place. Example first step it says to take the wire #4in box one and put it in #1 in box 2. but I don't have a wire in #4 so what do i do? My wire are located in box#1 are in slot 1,2 and 3 and the same thing for box#2.

my second question is , i will install the eom alarm , i guess this will have to be programmed also. So when I go to dealer then can program, alarm , siruis and bluetooth all at the same time right?

thanks guys for your help
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
jzepeda
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 Dinan Stage 2

I'm not sure about the install question but yes the dealer can code all those items on the same visit, although you my have to leave the car overnight. when they coded my ipod interface kit they kept my car overnight. hope this helps.
Appreciate 0