E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > CHROME BEYERN WHEELS FOR SALE CHEAP 17x8 WITH TIRES

12-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
martinezjames
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 325i

CHROME BEYERN WHEELS FOR SALE CHEAP 17x8 WITH TIRES

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I have a full set of Beyern type 5 Chrome wheels

Dimensions 17x8 Front and Rear

Tires: Yokohama Advan Sport Rear tires have almost no thread left. Front tires are at about half thread life.

PRICE $585.00 WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

The wheels are like brand new still!! I only had them on my old BMW for about 4 months!!!

No curb rash at all what so ever!! They are CLEAN!!!! They really did help make my car look sportier and more aggressive. I took them off because i bought some new wheels that i liked. So they have been in my garage just sitting there lol. Rear tires are worn and front tires are good! They originally sell for about $280 each which cost me over$1000 with tires!!! Dont miss out on this opportunity, im trying to sell them before Christmas!!

Questions and info just call or text me at (936) 647-5926 James thanks and i can get more pictures too! Also i have the stock wheels that my 325i came with too and they are basically brand NEW Including tires!!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by martinezjames; 12-04-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Appreciate 0