E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > I know this is not the photo section, but you guys are my BFF's - so I have to x-post

02-01-2016, 05:32 PM   #89
MTTH
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 328xi |'18 440xi GranCoupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmnot View Post
I loved the pressure. I think the Dons are whack with that lame hat which costs 250 on their site. Foh don. Ugly ass buster looking dude.
Haha tell me how you really feel. I'm not happy about the packaged deal but I missed out on the first ones. If I miss out on these then it's okay too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyTwoEight View Post
What are you doing for Dons?
Try online. And Don C has a pop up store in LA. Hoping they have a lot for it. If I get these I'll try to do a trade for the first ones plus cash on their side.
How'd you make out?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #90
MTTH
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 328xi |'18 440xi GranCoupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
Try online. And Don C has a pop up store in LA. Hoping they have a lot for it. If I get these I'll try to do a trade for the first ones plus cash on their side.
Online was ridiculous. Went to the Don C Pop Up Shop and they had an insane amount of pairs. I'd say over 200 pairs easy. When I left with my friend, they still have a lot of pairs left. Going back for GS on Sunday. It should be enough to pay for my pair and have a really nice dinner. Thanks Don C!

Really nice dude btw. Don C was there signing and he was real laid back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmnot View Post
What you think about the 5 lows? This year seems like the year of the lows and 12s.

I copped the China New Year because they looked awesome and I managed to get retail price via the app.
I think they're okay. But I wouldn't pay retail. I'd wait for it to go on sale or use a 20% NDC coupon code. Definitely not worth paying retail. Next month, should be killer on the wallet with ASG, Kobe Pack, Yeezy Boost....... The PSNY 12s were nice. Kind of regret not trying for those.
Wow so lucky! Should've had a damn pop up store in NYC too. I didn't even try for them. My friend a got two pairs though. I would've sent you money via PayPal if I knew you could grab pairs!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #91
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyTwoEight View Post
Wow so lucky! Should've had a damn pop up store in NYC too. I didn't even try for them. My friend a got two pairs though. I would've sent you money via PayPal if I knew you could grab pairs!
Sure. But the workers being shady now. They went from sold out to you have to buy a jacket, so only Sat was good. Shoes are great though. Probably wear them in a one month or two. But shipping thing is a pain, the box is huge and heavy. Would have gone back for another pair but that line was ridiculous. The people in line were the lowest of the low though. Would have taken another 2-3 hours to get another pair. Line was worst than a Supreme line up. Next up are the 4s and OVOs. Good thing that the ASG stuff is trash.