E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Nov 12th NCC Columbia Meet 6p - Champps!!!: 11-12-2009

Nov 12th NCC Columbia Meet 6p - Champps!!!
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
pseto
Major General

We are back to an old favorite - Champps at Columbia Mall for one last month. Columbia has always our biggest and best social, and we packed the house everytime!!!

We'll park on the top floor of the parking garage directly behind Champps; near the AMC movie theatre, Cheesecake Factory, and Nordstroms.

Champps Columbia
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
(443) 367-0333

http://champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=267

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p and go inside by 7pm

This is a great way for CCA members to hangout with fellow gearheads, trackrats, and bimmerphiles and for non-CCA members to experience what we're about (please PM me for more information).

***Tischer BMW has cleaned out some of its inventory and we'll have some door prizes***

Please RSVP below so I can get an accurate headcount

NOTE: To avoid any holiday traffic hassle, we will move to Looney's Pub in Fulton for Dec-Feb; see link for more detail:
http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5620
RSVP'd Yes: 13 RSVP'd Maybe: 2
  • 1N54E92 - hopefully, I can make it there.
  • kartracer - Should be able to make it, missed the last one or two.
RSVP'd No: 1
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.