E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > CIC retrofit TV modul issue

11-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
lovnblack
Rep
Drives: F33 435i

CIC retrofit TV modul issue

Hi all, I completely read your messages, comments, threads about possible TV solutions and tried them all. Btw, I complete from CCC to CIC+Combox retrofit. My TV modul was perfect with CCC, but after coding to CIC, there were not signal, video, sound, TV menus were blank. And, I changed the pins as other guys said, 4th to 12th, and 12th is not use anymore (interesting thing I have no 12th pin, I have 11th pin). And after this pin replacement, I get video but again no sound and menus are still blank. For example I can not see any options when I check regional settings menu under TV options. And, the video is too bad, I think it also cause of I can not make auto store/channel search. I uploaded a video of my TV modul, can you help me please whats still wrong with my TV?

Appreciate 0