E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > *The Official P90x Progress/Motivation Thread*

02-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #155
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
One drink that fuckn gets me pumped and works 1000000% of the time and has ZERO creatine is. "ENDORUSH," That shit works so good bro and best part is that they come already made in bottles. all you do is drink it haha. Its kind of expensive though. My 24 Hour Fitness sells them for $4.50 each bottle. Its 4 servings. But your only allowed to have 2 servings a day (or workout). So basically you can drink half the bottle (every 30 mins, so take note). The reason why iyou can only take 2 servings is becuase some idiots drink the whole entire thing and their heart rate go sky high and they have to be rushed to the hospital. I have seen this happen, not pretty.
So I've noticed that I got kinda lazy/no energy around so I bought a 12-pack of Endorush. So as far as I know I'm supposed to take 1/4 of the bottle (4oz) and wait 30 minutes to see how my body respond and then take another 4oz (1 serving) if I feel like I need it right? I'm asking because your post is a little confusing as you said take you're only allowed 2 servings a day but that you take half a bottle (2 servings) every 30 minutes. Thanks for the help! Imma try it out tomorrow and see if I can work my ass off.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 12:35 AM   #156
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Whats wrong with gatorade? I drink water, tea, gatorade, natural juices and protein drinks only so I figured that gatorade and protein shakes were all I needed for workouts.

No Gatorade and NO "Natural Juices." I dont care if the juice is from Wholefoods or Gelsons or anywhere. It has sugar, whether its natural or not its not good for you if your trying to lose weight and get abs or bulk. You cant cheat.

I dont care if its G2* Gatorade. Its processed sugar. Its funny cuz natural juice is when you take raw fruit and squeeze it into a cup and drink it. Thats natural and thats okay time to time.

Protein shakes are good no doubt. I take 1 before a workout and 1 right after.

Be careful with "tea's," for which it has a lot of sodium depending on how you make it which your body does not need.

The only think you can drink besides a protein shake is water. Because dont forget if your bulking, your putting a lot of protein and stress on your liver whihc water helps flush out. So in a given time in a day their is no time to drink anything but water.

Think it this way. Eveytime you chose something else to drink besides water your taking a step back to your goal.

Water:

0 calories
0 carbs
0 sodium
0 SUGAR.

Drink it, love it, learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
So I've noticed that I got kinda lazy/no energy around so I bought a 12-pack of Endorush. So as far as I know I'm supposed to take 1/4 of the bottle (4oz) and wait 30 minutes to see how my body respond and then take another 4oz (1 serving) if I feel like I need it right? I'm asking because your post is a little confusing as you said take you're only allowed 2 servings a day but that you take half a bottle (2 servings) every 30 minutes. Thanks for the help! Imma try it out tomorrow and see if I can work my ass off.

Which ever time you workout in a day. Start your workout and LOOK AT THE TIME and drink 1oz (1/4 of the bottle) of it. Your going to feel a rush into your body and heart and your ganna get fuckn pumped. Im not kidding you. Is this your first time? lol

So after you looked at the time and drank 1oz only! track the time and wait till 30 min passes and then drink another 1oz and thats it FOR THAT DAY (You have consumed 2oz). After your take it the 2nd time when 30 mins pass you will be wires for another 30 min.

So my advice is, lift heavy and do all your hard workouts first when you have ENDORUSH INSIDE you so you wont be tired later when your doing easy or weak workouts.

Also, do not take ENDORUSH everyday. You will create tolerance and you will slowly lose the effect and rush of the drink quickly. So take it every other day or every 3 days. So you can keep the distance between you and the effect on the rush!

Finally, you save the other 2oz the next gym day and drink 1 oz every 30 mins and so forth. The instruction are on the bottle just in case. So dont drink the whole thing, your heart will explode!

Good luck

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 12:36 AM   #157
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

I just finished Kenpo. very good cardio but I prefer Plyo. I did Yoga last night and found it stupid and hard.

I want to replace it, should I do kenp 2 days in a row?

Comments thoughts?

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #158
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Thanks turbo. Im not trying to lose weight though, just put some muscle back on. I just drink a bunch of juice for health and I like them.

As for yoga, I too want to get rid of it. Its long, boring, and I doesnt help me stretch any better then the normal stretching I do. I might use the elliptical instead of yoga, I dont know yet.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #159
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Thanks turbo. Im not trying to lose weight though, just put some muscle back on. I just drink a bunch of juice for health and I like them.

As for yoga, I too want to get rid of it. Its long, boring, and I doesnt help me stretch any better then the normal stretching I do. I might use the elliptical instead of yoga, I dont know yet.
Yea it good once in a while. But I used to drink juice also until I got serious and strict with my body. Everyone is different but sugar in juice fucked me over. Something you can try to do is. Eat the skin or the "peeling," of any fruit. It has 45% of the nutrients you need. But I tired eating the skin of the banana and its hard. Apples and orange and lemons are the easiest to eat for the skin and peel.

Yea dude. Fuckn yoga is 1 hour and 30 mins of shit. I know it helps grow the muscles and body but fuck, its so boring.

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 01:27 AM   #160
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Which ever time you workout in a day. Start your workout and LOOK AT THE TIME and drink 1oz (1/4 of the bottle) of it. Your going to feel a rush into your body and heart and your ganna get fuckn pumped. Im not kidding you. Is this your first time? lol

So after you looked at the time and drank 1oz only! track the time and wait till 30 min passes and then drink another 1oz and thats it FOR THAT DAY (You have consumed 2oz). After your take it the 2nd time when 30 mins pass you will be wires for another 30 min.

So my advice is, lift heavy and do all your hard workouts first when you have ENDORUSH INSIDE you so you wont be tired later when your doing easy or weak workouts.

Also, do not take ENDORUSH everyday. You will create tolerance and you will slowly lose the effect and rush of the drink quickly. So take it every other day or every 3 days. So you can keep the distance between you and the effect on the rush!

Finally, you save the other 2oz the next gym day and drink 1 oz every 30 mins and so forth. The instruction are on the bottle just in case. So dont drink the whole thing, your heart will explode!

Good luck
Thanks for clearing that up! Yeah it's my first time taking it. I saw your recommendation and felt like I need a little boost in energy so I bought a case. I actually just got it a few hours ago and haven't even open it yet. I'll take it tomorrow and see how the workout goes.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 01:38 AM   #161
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up! Yeah it's my first time taking it. I saw your recommendation and felt like I need a little boost in energy so I bought a case. I actually just got it a few hours ago and haven't even open it yet. I'll take it tomorrow and see how the workout goes.
Yea dude. Just dont take NO Explode or any pre workout drinks that have creatine

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #162
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
I just finished Kenpo. very good cardio but I prefer Plyo. I did Yoga last night and found it stupid and hard.

I want to replace it, should I do kenp 2 days in a row?

Comments thoughts?
this made me laugh cuz i thought the exact same thing when it came to Yoga day...and its an hour and a half!! i did it for like 10min and turned it off. i'm probably gonna sub in Plyo for it...since Plyo isn't part of the Lean routine.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #163
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Okay so I took the Endorush today like it said (1 serving-4 oz and then another serving 30 minutes after). I started my work out about 5-10 minutes after taking the first one since I don't know how long the effect would last. So about 20 or so minutes in I took the 2nd serving and really didn't feel much. I was kind of expecting like a rush of energy or getting hella pumped for the workout but didn't get it.

On the other hand, I did finish my work out this time. Before I stopped around 30-40 minutes in but actually done about 80 minutes this time (with breaks in between of course). So I don't know if that was the supplement working or not. Granted it's only the first time taking it but so far I'm on the fence. BTW, I could drink a cup of espresso and fall asleep in like an hour or two so maybe that's why I didn't feel the rush?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #164
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Okay so I took the Endorush today like it said (1 serving-4 oz and then another serving 30 minutes after). I started my work out about 5-10 minutes after taking the first one since I don't know how long the effect would last. So about 20 or so minutes in I took the 2nd serving and really didn't feel much. I was kind of expecting like a rush of energy or getting hella pumped for the workout but didn't get it.

On the other hand, I did finish my work out this time. Before I stopped around 30-40 minutes in but actually done about 80 minutes this time (with breaks in between of course). So I don't know if that was the supplement working or not. Granted it's only the first time taking it but so far I'm on the fence. BTW, I could drink a cup of espresso and fall asleep in like an hour or two so maybe that's why I didn't feel the rush?

Strange..

To begin..

Endorush: Is to get you wired and afull of energy. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PUMPS FOR WORKOUTS OR REPS.

NO Explode: has some endorush energy but gives you the energy to PUMP YOUR WEIGHTS OR REPS WHICH INCREASES YOUR MUSCLES.

You cant mix both of the terms together.

Try this..

Take the Endorush while your stretching and see what happens. Stretch for 10 mins.

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #165
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Strange..

To begin..
Endorush: Is to get you wired and afull of energy. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PUMPS FOR WORKOUTS OR REPS.
NO Explode: has some endorush energy but gives you the energy to PUMP YOUR WEIGHTS OR REPS WHICH INCREASES YOUR MUSCLES.
You cant mix both of the terms together.
Try this..
Take the Endorush while your stretching and see what happens. Stretch for 10 mins.
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to make me do more weight or reps. I was expecting it to give me energy (like hyper or feel like I really, really wanna work out). I didn't get any of that. Basically I took it and then 5 or 10 minutes later I started stretching and then went into the routine. I didn't feel jack. There maybe was a period of 5 minutes that I was thinking "alright I can do this! let's finish it!!" and that was it. lol
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #166
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to make me do more weight or reps. I was expecting it to give me energy (like hyper or feel like I really, really wanna work out). I didn't get any of that. Basically I took it and then 5 or 10 minutes later I started stretching and then went into the routine. I didn't feel jack. There maybe was a period of 5 minutes that I was thinking "alright I can do this! let's finish it!!" and that was it. lol
Lmao ok.

I do not know what to tell you then.

Try this.

Drink the 1 oz wait 30 min and then go gym and stretch and quickly begin your workout. Forget about taking the 2nd 1 oz portion after the first 30 min passes.

Reminder, just because it says take teh 2nd 1 oz portion when 30 mins passes, doesnt mean you have to do it. Everyone is different, if you feel you have energy then leave it alone and drink the 2nd 1 oz portion an hour later or whenever.

They just put "wait 30 mins, then consum the 2nd 1oz portion." So you can have it their for a minimal requirment before taking it again. So dont rush yourself or the need to take it over again.

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #167
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

^ I'm just gonna take half a bottle at once and see how that goes. No more 1 serving or whatever. As long as I don't take more than half a bottle I should be fine. BTW it's 1 serving= 4 oz, not 1. you keep mentioning 1oz=1 serving which kinda threw me off at first. Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion and I'll just keep taking it and see how it goes.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #168
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
^ I'm just gonna take half a bottle at once and see how that goes. No more 1 serving or whatever. As long as I don't take more than half a bottle I should be fine. BTW it's 1 serving= 4 oz, not 1. you keep mentioning 1oz=1 serving which kinda threw me off at first. Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion and I'll just keep taking it and see how it goes.
yea cool mybad

Its been a while since I took drinks like that

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #169
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Im thinking about starting a new workout program just like P90X but that eliminates the boredom (yoga) and allows you to get out of bed (no ab ripper). So I can keep my Guinness Gut, but be in shape otherwise. I just need to find a replacement for yoga but may do the ab ripper for only half the time. I can actually do the entire ab ripper program. But then for the next few days my stomach hurts like crazy.

From my neck injury I got up to 217lbs but am now down to 185. I feel like I could actually still lose another 5lbs around the waist, then try to put on 10lbs of muscle to be at 190 which should be my sweet spot.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #170
richeerich03
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Starting day 1 week 2 today..

Lets goooooooo.
      02-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #171
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Starting week 3 today

I can feel and see a difference

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #172
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

Quote:

The only think you can drink besides a protein shake is water.
.....and Diet Coke/Pepsi

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #173
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

i felt like total crap yesterday before starting core synergistics...my body was soo sore. when i woke up this morning i was pleasantly surprised to feel much better!! lets goooo week 2 day 2 Cardio X
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #174
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
.....and Diet Coke/Pepsi
no wtf

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #175
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Mann I've been sick this past week and couldn't do it. Should have been week 3 for me. What should I do restart?

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #176
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Mann I've been sick this past week and couldn't do it. Should have been week 3 for me. What should I do restart?
i would just pick up where u left off.....and go from there. or for good measure...add an extra week of phase 1 since u stopped for a week.
Appreciate 0