E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > MaccyDs 335D Build

05-01-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
MaccyD
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

MaccyDs 335D Build

Ok, so its early days but i have a few plans so thought id join in with some others with a build thread.

I picked up my 335D earlier this year, nice example in black. Claimed to be an ACS3 but im not sure. It definitely has ACS rear splitter, tailpipes, wheels and lowering springs. As for the front splitter and spoiler im not entirely sure.

Heres how it stood after a first clean:

Not many people seem to be fans of the pre lci side lights, but i think they go well with the dark look of the car.

For me the first thing to change was the wheels. They dont look it (to me at least) but theyre 20s, and i live with quite pot holey roads and im tired of swerving lol. A simple drop to 19s was required so i went for some Ispiri wheels and eventually chose matt graphite with an aggressive fitment. For the front at least, this turned out to be too aggressive, but the rears look absolutely spot on. Im against spacers but i may drop one in the rear to get the look to match the front with a little bit of negative camber.

Heres how the rears look (need a wash)

So the next step is to fit the BC Racing coilovers i just ordered so i can run more negative camber up front (i was surprised to hear these run around 0 degrees!). They should be with me in another couple of weeks, so more updates then.

Maccy
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
MaccyD
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Crud, this should have gone in the UK section, well done me. Is anyone an admin and can move it?
Appreciate 0