Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > VMR Custom Powder Coating

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
Ridgefield335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335

VMR Custom Powder Coating

Has anyone had any experience with ordering a set of rim from VMR with a custom powder coat? How long did it take to get them once ordered?

From what I can find its a 15 day turn around but ordered from a well known site on 2/3 and have not received them yet and the vendor continues to give me the run around telling me they will call their rep and get back to me.

I did not expect to receive them right away or anything like that but I have an appointment to get them mounted and coils put on on 3/8 but looks like that isnt going to happen

Any input or first hand experiences would be great!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Thank you for your business!

Turnaround time for powder coat is typically 3-4 weeks. We definitely appreciate your patience in this process. I can assure you VMR is well-involved/meticulous in implementing appropriate quality control.

If your order was placed on 2/3, you are still within the appropriate time frame to receive your wheels before your 3/8 appointment.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to get in contact with your vendor and we'll do whatever we can to aid you in your situation
      02-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
Ridgefield335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335

Thank you for your response! I wish the vendor was more helpful in regards to this. My shop squeezed me in and out of courtesy to them I'd like to give them a heads up if I need to cancel, preferably not last minute. I've tried to get updates on the process and I've gotten nothing, which is very frustrating as the customer.

This is my second set of your rims and love them. Maybe I was just a little spoiled receiving the first set days after the order

Wish I went directly through the source for my 710s with a unique custom color!
Appreciate 0