E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alpine Hids Customer service super slow

11-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
Groganrocket
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 335i and 2015m4

Alpine Hids Customer service super slow

Hey guys I'm sure some of you have had the same issue, but I just wanted to share my issues. First I pm Jameson at alpine about issues with my hid angels and told him I needed a new ballast and wanted to buy some replacement bulbs so Jameson pm me back wanting all the info on my order and I told him I was out of warranty, but he said he would warranty it and so after a couple of days he said he would ship it out with my replacement hid bulbs which I haven't even been shipped out and now about every other day I send pm and I got one from Jameson saying what's the order number so I and it and no response and couple of more days go by and I send another pm his response is where at sema what's the order number that's twice now and still no response I'm willing to bet his next pm will be what's your order number. They were quick to charge my card and it's been almost 2 weeks and I was told my ballast would be shipped out no latter than Monday which was oct 24. Thanks for listening me vent

Last edited by Groganrocket; 11-05-2011 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Title mistake
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
FastBimmerN54
Banned
Italy
Rep
Drives: Seats and a Steering Wheel

Why do you guys still buy from these guys when they have the worst reputation. Apparently they conduct business through text message LOL Perhaps you need their secret number to get what you paid for.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438083
Appreciate 0