E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Convertibles... Are they actually that bloody slow?

05-28-2014, 03:58 AM   #45
umut335i
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i Convertible 2007

There is you can go to Mstyle, they do a mosselman turbo but its £3800... I keep hearing Mosselman is the bees knees! With Tony at Vargas Turbo Tech, there are alot of stories about him really looking after his customers. He fully supports the cause. I.e. I've read up on stories where he has sent out new turbos even when the turbo hasnt been screwed and also chipped in for the labour to get the part fitted again. My friends experiences with him was really good too so thats why im swaying towards VTT...
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 04:20 AM   #46
windymissile
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by umut335i View Post
There is you can go to Mstyle, they do a mosselman turbo but its £3800... I keep hearing Mosselman is the bees knees! With Tony at Vargas Turbo Tech, there are alot of stories about him really looking after his customers. He fully supports the cause. I.e. I've read up on stories where he has sent out new turbos even when the turbo hasnt been screwed and also chipped in for the labour to get the part fitted again. My friends experiences with him was really good too so thats why im swaying towards VTT...
I would assume that will be a complete single turbo solution for that money. I like my zero lag twins. Also £3800 is a hell of a lot of money.
I have read plenty about Tony during the recent problems with the stage 2's blowing oil seals. It seems you either love him or hate him. I have never had any dealings with him though. I was swinging towards VTT until I spoke with other members on here who pushed me towards RB.

WM
Appreciate 0