E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > PCA (Porsche) Rally: 09-27-2008

PCA (Porsche) Rally
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
pseto
Major General

The Potomac Porsche Club will be sponsoring a Rally on 27 September and have invited the MB, BMW and Audi clubs to join us.

This rally will finish at the Octoberfest in Lovettsville VA. The cost for this Rally is $25 and you can register by sending an email to rally@pcapotomac.org or register on the PCA Potomac web site. If you cannot pay on the web site you can pay when you get to the starting point. Arrive before the start time to complete the waiver form etc. That is also a good time to see all the cars together and meet the other drivers.

This is a Photo and Gimmick Rally and not a timed event. Teams will have photos of things to find on the route and a set of question to find the answers to. No special equipment is needed but a clipboard and pencil.

This is a fun event with trophies for the top finishing teams. The meeting time at the Start point is 12:30. The location is at Quince Orchard Plaza. Quince Orchard plaza is at the intersection of MD 117 and 124 in Gaithersburg Take I-270 Exit 10 and turn left at the light on Quince Orchard.

The Rally will meet in the parking lot of the McDonald's. If you have questions please contact me Gary Brindle at rally@pcapotomac.org
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.