E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s, takes your money without the product

06-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #23
1WickedE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
Ummm ok... can you guys take your business 101 discussion to a different thread please? If you know all about running a business, start one, we need more job creation in today's economy... I know that my company has created a lot of jobs this year for our local community.

Mods, please lock the thread as this issue is completely resolved and nothing more needs to be said.
Be nice, I was merely responding to Ron's statement comparing your company to Amazon & Best Buy. The tone of my message was positive, ummkay?
      06-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #24
J BONE
The Boss
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9816 F15 X6

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [9.00]
Quote:
Ummm ok... can you guys take your business 101 discussion to a different thread please? If you know all about running a business, start one, we need more job creation in today's economy... I know that my company has created a lot of jobs this year for our local community.

Mods, please lock the thread as this issue is completely resolved and nothing more needs to be said.
Pretty much all you need to read IMO. This is coming from the mouth of the CEO. This is the person who receives all the money we spend at this site?? Case rested.
2011 E92 M3- Retired
2011 E90 335- Retired
2008 E92 335- Retired
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #25
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BONE View Post
Pretty much all you need to read IMO. This is coming from the mouth of the CEO. This is the person who receives all the money we spend at this site?? Case rested.
LOL'd, Mike************ is a known hot head. Had the pleasure of dealing with him while Ron was away, totally killed the deal.
      06-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #26
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

06-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #27
lauer87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi

And i thought the customer was always right.....
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #28
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauer87 View Post
And i thought the customer was always right.....
There's no problem with the customer here. He pre-ordered a product, wanted to cancel, we cancelled it, and he has been refunded.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #29
SteelTorque
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi

Quote:

06-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #30
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]

Kev I couldnt have said it better myself!!! Mike=
      06-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #31
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Let me be clear, we are open to feedback and suggestions. If you want to make a suggestion on how we can improve anything, please e-mail me directly at mike************.com and it will be brought up in our next meeting.

I do not want to see this thread continue to be bumped to the top by 1 or 2 people talking about their opinion on best practices in business that has nothing at all to do with the original topic. That is not fair to us as a company, we work extremely hard for E90Post to bring you new products. Please allow us to do our jobs and do not continue to post in this thread, it doesn't do any good.

Again, if you have suggestions, email me directly. This is your opportunity. My e-mail is mike************.com
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #32
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

Quote:

wow. this stuff is precious.

Quote:
Let me be clear, we are open to feedback and suggestions. If you want to make a suggestion on how we can improve anything, please e-mail me directly at mike************.com and it will be brought up in our next meeting.

I do not want to see this thread continue to be bumped to the top by 1 or 2 people talking about their opinion on best practices in business that has nothing at all to do with the original topic. That is not fair to us as a company, we work extremely hard for E90Post to bring you new products. Please allow us to do our jobs and do not continue to post in this thread, it doesn't do any good.

Again, if you have suggestions, email me directly. This is your opportunity. My e-mail is mike************.com
obviously your company is not open to feedback. would you rather have multiple negative threads further taking away from your business? it seems as more of a service to you to keep everything in one thread. from what i've seen, it just looks like you want your threads to die due to people continuing to bash on your customer service. if people were praising your company, i'm sure you would not request for a thread close regardless if the matter was resolved or not. however, more people are adding to how they have been dealt with and it is not looking good for you.
i'd be more than happy to run a little search on how your company operates and provide an indepth thread regarding it if that is what you'd prefer. as for suggestions, i'd suggest your company stop making false statements. honestly. not too many people would make a thread regarding your customer service and products if everything went according to plan. in every post you guys type, it is always someone elses fault or that you never recieved anything from the person complaining. really? ..................i mean, really?
this is not specifically targeting your company. however, your company has had far more complaints than any other vendor on here.

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #33
The Cleaner
Thats all you need to know.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 , 2016 X5

Why so much vendor bashing? whatever happened has been corrected and frankly the last few comments are more malicious that constructive.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 02:19 AM   #34
oncyte
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedGoat View Post
Why do you take money out, and why doesn't your site list the product as a pre-order. Why would you take shipping charges out on something you won't ship for 6 weeks.

I paid with my bank account through paypal. That should be able to at least tell that a refund is pending.

I think maybe others on this site would like to know that you take people's money when you don't have a product in stock for a month and a half even when it isn't listed on your site. A pre-order is usually partial charge to hold your spot in line, or at least not taking all the money and shipping.
Ummmm.....the title is kinda misleading....you know that Paypal takes the money out of your account automatically right. **********s does not have any control over that. Once you hit "Send Money" Paypal automatically processes it. So they didn't really take it from your account...you sent it to them.

Although it's pretty simple for them to hit the refund button through Paypal too.
      06-13-2008, 04:40 AM   #35
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncyte View Post
Ummmm.....the title is kinda misleading....you know that Paypal takes the money out of your account automatically right. **********s does not have any control over that. Once you hit "Send Money" Paypal automatically processes it. So they didn't really take it from your account...you sent it to them.

Although it's pretty simple for them to hit the refund button through Paypal too.
I paid with my debit card. I said that many times. The money came out of my bank account.

This is long over.
Appreciate 0