E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > /// South Florida Drive & Shoot Meet /// [ Saturday, September 22nd ]

10-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #155
TheRusski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i E92

Garage List
2011 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by urnone View Post
Nearly all of us live in miami area... anyone else from other counties or citys join on their own accord. I personally wont drive far far far for a meet. The night meet should be with good visuals i think downtown is great
That's pretty ignorant of you, considering that HALF the people from the last meet were NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT from Miami. I do agree about the skyline and all, funny....I know at least one of the guys from last meet drove over 40 miles to be there.....and you saying that people not from Miami on their own account.....hmmmmm I guess some of us not real enthusiasts...isn't the whole point.....driving your car = fun??? Good luck with that approach by the way.....might as well make your own www.e90IgnorantFromMiami.com .
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #156
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
I have to install my rear spoiler. Did you guys already do your oil change? If not, maybe we can make a day out of it. Oil Change/Body Kit installation..
wrong thread, but no we haven't done it yet. Doesn't sound like a bad i dea though. I just got my front aero lip in, and i'm dying to slap that puppy on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
That's pretty ignorant of you, considering that HALF the people from the last meet were NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT from Miami. I do agree about the skyline and all, funny....I know at least one of the guys from last meet drove over 40 miles to be there.....and you saying that people not from Miami on their own account.....hmmmmm I guess some of us not real enthusiasts...isn't the whole point.....driving your car = fun??? Good luck with that approach by the way.....might as well make your own www.e90IgnorantFromMiami.com .
awwww shit....... come on guys we are local...pick someone in Socal to argue with. now we are going to have one less guy at the meets. now stop and pick a place.

any body thought of that little area behind the AAA, where you valet?
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 05:27 AM   #157
urnone
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
I am not an enthusiast cuz i wont drive to WBP or orlando for a meet????? lol thats funny... im just saying i dont mind meeting up wherever as long as its near by.... you dont see me posing in orlando meet or alabama meet blogs. lol and yes driving the car is fun.... take a chill pill.......other bmw owners outside of miami are alaways welcome if you were thinking i was saying they weren't. Im just saying i wont be driving bfe for a meet. all about personal preference....
Mods: Painted Reflectors, GP Thunder Angels, Rear Fogs, 20% Tints, Front Aero Lip, Alarm, Black Layovers, Pearlescent Brake Handle, Debadge, ACS Roofspoiler, LED license plate, 6000k HID & HID Fogs, LED footwell mod
Click to see my BMW plate collection

Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:21 AM   #158
bimmermansfl
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 F82 M4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I don't think anyone suggested WPB or Orlando. I live in the Acreage which is easily 80 miles from where we had our meet last time. No complaints from me. I had a good time and I'm sure we'll have more. To be fair, we should try to keep the frequent meets central to everyone. This way everyone can participate. I have seen so many 335's that I'm sure we can get close to those SOCAL numbers. For Photoshoots, especially night shots, I don't think anything beats that Miami skyline.

We should find a park that's central to everyone and set up our own monthly meet (Cookout, Football, etc). I'm sure collectively we could even persuade some of the vendors to offer up some raffle prizes if our meet gets big enough. We could also have one of our fellow enthusiasts do a 15-30 minute presentation each month on any new mods they've done. My vote would be to have Ricky Cruz as our first Keynote speaker ;-)

We could seriously make this more than just a photo shoot guys. That's if you're all up for it. I am even considering coming up with a new t-shirt design for our Forum (SOFLA).....

This is a sickness and I can't make it stop.

Thoughts/Comments?
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:29 PM   #159
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
I don't think anyone suggested WPB or Orlando. I live in the Acreage which is easily 80 miles from where we had our meet last time. No complaints from me. I had a good time and I'm sure we'll have more. To be fair, we should try to keep the frequent meets central to everyone. This way everyone can participate. I have seen so many 335's that I'm sure we can get close to those SOCAL numbers. For Photoshoots, especially night shots, I don't think anything beats that Miami skyline.

We should find a park that's central to everyone and set up our own monthly meet (Cookout, Football, etc). I'm sure collectively we could even persuade some of the vendors to offer up some raffle prizes if our meet gets big enough. We could also have one of our fellow enthusiasts do a 15-30 minute presentation each month on any new mods they've done. My vote would be to have Ricky Cruz as our first Keynote speaker ;-)

We could seriously make this more than just a photo shoot guys. That's if you're all up for it. I am even considering coming up with a new t-shirt design for our Forum (SOFLA).....

This is a sickness and I can't make it stop.

Thoughts/Comments?
+1. I'm up for that on a nice weekend day.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #160
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

oleta park? is that central enough? or how about that other big park on NW135 st, i forget the name
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #161
El_T3ton
Infiltrator
Rep
Drives: Black 2008 Mustang GT

How bout Amelia Earhart park in Hialeah?

2008 Mustang GT 5sp: 4.10 gears, Steeda Axleback, Steeda Charge Motion Delete Plates, Steeda CAI, XCAL2 w/Steeda Tune, Steeda Tri-Ax
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 12:38 AM   #162
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Ladies Wild

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T3ton View Post
How bout Amelia Earhart park in Hialeah?
+1 I live right in front hehehe
      10-11-2007, 05:10 AM   #163
urnone
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 335i E92

oh wow i havent been there in years.... might be fun to go there for a day meet
Mods: Painted Reflectors, GP Thunder Angels, Rear Fogs, 20% Tints, Front Aero Lip, Alarm, Black Layovers, Pearlescent Brake Handle, Debadge, ACS Roofspoiler, LED license plate, 6000k HID & HID Fogs, LED footwell mod
Click to see my BMW plate collection

Appreciate 0