E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Good Deal???

04-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
jgorman13
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i, 2008 C300 Sport

Good Deal???

Im in the market to dump my C300 benz. Ive had it since the beginning of september 07, basically a week after the new body style came out. Its a great car, but Ive put way too many miles on it, and have not invested any mods, and in the end it drives too mushy. So its time to get a 3 series to begin modding. I would do work to my z4, but its a steptronic so i decided against it.

After seeing some E90s on the board I've slowly became very interested in getting one of my own.

Now, i could really use the opinions of people on this board on a deal im looking at. Im going to sell my benz privately so this is it straight up:

2008 328i
Monaco Blue/Terra
ZPP, ZSP, 6MT, Xenon, Comf. Access., Heated Seats

18k miles
$29,500
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgorman13 View Post
Im in the market to dump my C300 benz. Ive had it since the beginning of september 07, basically a week after the new body style came out. Its a great car, but Ive put way too many miles on it, and have not invested any mods, and in the end it drives too mushy. So its time to get a 3 series to begin modding. I would do work to my z4, but its a steptronic so i decided against it.

After seeing some E90s on the board I've slowly became very interested in getting one of my own.

Now, i could really use the opinions of people on this board on a deal im looking at. Im going to sell my benz privately so this is it straight up:

2008 328i
Monaco Blue/Terra
ZPP, ZSP, 6MT, Xenon, Comf. Access., Heated Seats

18k miles
$29,500
Not sure what kind of modding you had in mind, but if it was NA modding, note that options are more limited as far as substantial gain.
Appreciate 0