E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews

12-11-2009, 06:04 AM   #177
Jamese93
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 640d Gran Coupe M-Sport

Which take place on December the 12th, although the muppets will be catered for with Bohemian Rhapsody.......
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #178
zaheer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

bunch of jokers avoid them
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #179
smallbore
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d xDrive & X1 2.0d xDrive

I've just watched the video and it is classic! Is it true that Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 actually trained Del Boy! Someone must remind them that children should be strapped 'suitably' in the rear seats before driving off.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #180
pjs
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i8

Surely this bunch of wide boys should be given the right to reply? Not with pretend profiles of course.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #181
smallbore
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d xDrive & X1 2.0d xDrive

Have you noticed that Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 is selling lots of their cars on eBay now and some have declared 0 mileage on their listings?

Now that is not very open and honest!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #182
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs View Post
Surely this bunch of wide boys should be given the right to reply? Not with pretend profiles of course.
They've always had the right to reply. In fact, I've extended three separate invitations to the MD of Big Motoring World requesting that he makes a comment. Doesn't seem to be forthcoming however. I'll send him a fourth invitation
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #183
L1 3NVE
Rep
Drives: E46 330cd

How silly the MD of:

Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 is selling lots of their cars on eBay now and some have declared 0 mileage on their listings?

Is not replying!

Z3 "M" COUPE SOLD......... NOW E46 330CD
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2009, 08:46 AM   #184
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
I still dont know what happened.
      12-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #185
RCUK
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 911 Turbo

Im thinking of going down to Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4.

Anyone have any thoughts on these guys?

Just that Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 are sort of local.

Thanks!
      12-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #186
Greycat62
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 520se

Big Motoring World

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicnerve View Post
Did you get your deposit back?
Hi,
Yes I got it back as they changed the deal. The salesman (wide boy) took 3 phone calls whilst all this was going on letting on that other perople were interested. As I write this reply (3 weeks later) the car is still for sale.

Keep well away from these Shitesters,
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #187
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycat62 View Post

Hi,
Yes I got it back as they changed the deal. The salesman (wide boy) took 3 phone calls whilst all this was going on letting on that other perople were interested. As I write this reply (3 weeks later) the car is still for sale.

Keep well away from these Shitesters,
Good good. At least you got your money back and now know to STAY WELL CLEAR of Big Motoring World Group selling Second hand used BMWs, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 in Kent.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #188
bradleybaker
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

google 2 total rip off!!!!!!

well i havent been to big motoring world due to some of the post on here so i stayed clear!! but what i can say is i did go to 4front in eltham or 4used bmw which they also call themselves and surley big motoring world cant be as bad as that place??? it as advertised about 150 odd cars so me and the wife went down to choose our new family x5 and to my surprise it was the smallest tin pot garage iv seen!!! it had proberley 30 bmws none of the x5 id see advertised on his website www.4front.co.uk, none of the cars was actually there i was interested in even though id had called them a day before coming down and spoke to them on several occastions, so why advertise them?? the saleman well what a joker he was a total waste of time feeding us both bull, then when asking for the manager some man i think called gary appeared from a porter cabin lol and was unhelpful and looked like a total state! there so called "garage" was more like a car lot less the coloured bunting and balloons so we ended up walking away with nothing all the bmws they did have were expensive and not in that good a nick to be truthful, so maybe this garage should go google number 2, (check them out) cause iv seen the cars and its a total waste of time unless you wanna buy a over expensive shoddy looking bmw outside and inside with high miles then that 4front is the place to go.......TERRIBLE!!!!!! still no X5 where can i go people???
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #189
bradleybaker
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiller View Post
Hello.

I am thinking of changing my car soon, want another bmw. I want to know whether anyone knows of a franchise that isnt completely shit, but is in the business of selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4.

I have heard that any such establishment claiming to be in the business of selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 is completely shit.

After a google search i found a company called Big Motoring World Group, and would you adam and eve it, they are in the business of selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4. But they are [B]completely shit.[
Can anyone please clarify whether Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 are completely shit?

I have been on a few forums and it seems that Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 have a tendancy to be completely shit.

Would i be better off going elsewhere, or is everyone selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 completely shit?

Sorry if my questions are vague, but its a big motoring world out there. I dont want to be ripped off or suffer from deep regrets.

well 4front in eltham anit shit its crap!!! i drove over 100 miles too see 2 cars that they didnt ever have???? waste of time and total rip off!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #190
bradleybaker
Rep

need a bit of info????

im still looking for my X5 some say a petrol 3 litre is as good as a x5 diesel, is this true as the diesels seem to be expensive at the moment. i here a 4.4 gas conv is ok, or would you go for a 4.6 or 4.8 gas conv? what would be the best value for my money... where can i go for best value to get one as main dealers are far to dear for me i cant afford brand new just yet... could someone give me some help thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #191
Carrera RSR
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleybaker View Post
im still looking for my X5 some say a petrol 3 litre is as good as a x5 diesel, is this true as the diesels seem to be expensive at the moment. i here a 4.4 gas conv is ok, or would you go for a 4.6 or 4.8 gas conv? what would be the best value for my money... where can i go for best value to get one as main dealers are far to dear for me i cant afford brand new just yet... could someone give me some help thanks.
Try a company called Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #192
bradleybaker
Rep

yeah i had a look on there website, they seem to have a few there, seem to get it quite bad on here though i dont get the whole used bmw bit everyones going on about coz they do state they are used?? so a bit confused are the cars bad or am i missing something? id love to afford new but not chance this year... so might go down at the weekend have a look around, see if its as bad as people are saying lol keep you informed!! thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2010, 05:32 AM   #193
kev1978
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series E90 320i SE

Big Motoring World Review

Hi all BMW enthusiasts,

I appreciate this forum is not a review website, however, I had a bad experience with the above mentioned garage recently and feel I'd like to hopefully warn other BMW owners/potential owners about these guys.

I know there's been negative posts on here before about this garage (Big Motoring World, Kent) but naively I still thought I'd give them a chance and decided to pay them a visit. I only had my eye on one particular car and this garage is nearly 100 miles from where I live so I called them to confirm the vehicle I was looking at on their website was indeed still available to be seen and driven that day. I spoke to Gerrard and asked him in no uncertain terms to give me a call immediately if the car was sold in the 2 hrs it would take me to get there. He agreed, so I reitterated the importance of the coutesy call as I was coming to see that specific vehicle and no others.

When I arrived I had a browse around but couldn't find the vehicle. I asked to speak to Gerrard and asked if I could have a look at the vehicle. (As he hadn't called, surely it's here somewhere!). His jaw dropped when he realised it was me and unconvincingly claimed it had been sold 90 minutes ago. I was clearly unamused and asked about my phone call. He then sheepishly claimed to have forgotten. Before I could even reply he was trying to sell me another diffrerent car. I told him to save his breath and left not too happy.

Ok, so that's not the end of the world. However, I had a feeling the vehicle in question didn't even exist once I'd got home and started thinking about it. It did seem a little too good to be true. 07 plate E90 320i SE coupe, 19k miles immaculate in every way £12.495! So here's the interesting bit. Two days later I got my girlfriend to phone about the same car that was allegdelly sold 2 days earlier. She gave the VRN and explained she only wanted that exact car and if it's not available she wouldn't come down. Low and behold the car was suppossedly there ready for her to view and drive that day if she was looking at buying that day.

Now obviously we didn't do another 200 mile round trip for nothing just to prove a point but I can guarantee if she had gone he would have told her it had been sold that morning and tried selling here another car within seconds.

It's now over 3 weeks since my wasted trip. I looked on their website this morning and the car's there for sale so I called again today withholding my number and to my shock, would you believe the cars there ready and waiting to be seen. Of course it is!!!!

This car is obviously and absolute bargain used as bait and clearly doesn't even exist. The car is as above, VRN RA07 OEN.

Do yourselves a favour guys, don't waste your time, effort or fuel money on these people who will stand toe to toe with you and have such lack of moral integrity they will lie in your face.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 04:42 AM   #194
bradleybaker
Rep

big motoring world

well after going down to big motoring world on Saturday i ended up buying a X5 from them as recomended by a post on here, and to be truthful i went there with great concern after reading some of the posts on here, but i would like to say after having going and seeing the place for ourselves i don't understand the negative approach people have got? with all the getting them up the google ranks i mean bit childish really!! i understand some people might of had a bad experience there but we all have them everywhere we go at some point. but i think people for some reason maybe on over kill a bit, maybe other local car dealers etc i dunno.. i mean the place it just huge packed full of beemers and indeed the salesman was very helpful to us, and i for sure would NOT part with my money and buy a car from so called "cowboys" and if it was that bad a garage surely with the credit crunch etc it be gone as at times like these it separates the week from the strong..? all i can say is whoever owns it must be doing something right after seeing his brand spanking new rolls Royce ghost parked up outside his office (nice) I'm more than happy with my x5 therefor no bad reports from me guys
Attached Images

Last edited by bradleybaker; 01-27-2010 at 04:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 05:38 AM   #195
seanblee
Captain
Rep
Drives: VW Golf GTI Mk7.5

Oddly, it looks like Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 still list your car for sale - http://www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk/ve...ls.php?id=7613. Guess that either means they're a bit slow on the website side, or else you're yet another troll...
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2010, 06:03 AM   #196
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanblee View Post
Oddly, it looks like Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 still list your car for sale - http://www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk/ve...ls.php?id=7613. Guess that either means they're a bit slow on the website side, or else you're yet another troll...
      01-27-2010, 06:07 AM   #197
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343437

Hi all BMW enthusiasts,

I appreciate this forum is not a review website, however, I had a bad experience with the above mentioned garage recently and feel I'd like to hopefully warn other BMW owners/potential owners about these guys.

I know there's been negative posts on here before about this garage (Big Motoring World, Kent) but naively I still thought I'd give them a chance and decided to pay them a visit. I only had my eye on one particular car and this garage is nearly 100 miles from where I live so I called them to confirm the vehicle I was looking at on their website was indeed still available to be seen and driven that day. I spoke to Gerrard and asked him in no uncertain terms to give me a call immediately if the car was sold in the 2 hrs it would take me to get there. He agreed, so I reitterated the importance of the coutesy call as I was coming to see that specific vehicle and no others.

When I arrived I had a browse around but couldn't find the vehicle. I asked to speak to Gerrard and asked if I could have a look at the vehicle. (As he hadn't called, surely it's here somewhere!). His jaw dropped when he realised it was me and unconvincingly claimed it had been sold 90 minutes ago. I was clearly unamused and asked about my phone call. He then sheepishly claimed to have forgotten. Before I could even reply he was trying to sell me another diffrerent car. I told him to save his breath and left not too happy.

Ok, so that's not the end of the world. However, I had a feeling the vehicle in question didn't even exist once I'd got home and started thinking about it. It did seem a little too good to be true. 07 plate E90 320i SE coupe, 19k miles immaculate in every way £12.495! So here's the interesting bit. Two days later I got my girlfriend to phone about the same car that was allegdelly sold 2 days earlier. She gave the VRN and explained she only wanted that exact car and if it's not available she wouldn't come down. Low and behold the car was suppossedly there ready for her to view and drive that day if she was looking at buying that day.

Now obviously we didn't do another 200 mile round trip for nothing just to prove a point but I can guarantee if she had gone he would have told her it had been sold that morning and tried selling here another car within seconds.

It's now over 3 weeks since my wasted trip. I looked on their website this morning and the car's there for sale so I called again today withholding my number and to my shock, would you believe the cars there ready and waiting to be seen. Of course it is!!!!

This car is obviously and absolute bargain used as bait and clearly doesn't even exist. The car is as above, VRN RA07 OEN.

Do yourselves a favour guys, don't waste your time, effort or fuel money on these people who will stand toe to toe with you and have such lack of moral integrity they will lie in your face.
      01-27-2010, 06:30 AM   #198
BMWGroup
Registered
Rep
Drives: Battered 3 series

I dont know what you are all complaining about.....
We are a very competative and customer focused sales team.

We purchase and sell the finest quality used vehicles for sale at the most reasonable prices.

Come down to Kent you wont regret it. Just look for the guys in the sheep-skin jackets and 9 carat gold chains and we'll see if we can strike a deal.

If you want to find the chief salesman look for the guy with the largest sovereign ring and scratching his arse.

BTW that kid was super glued to the seat so there was no need for a seat belt.
Appreciate 0