Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > E92 Aftermarket Rims & TPMS

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-22-2007, 10:28 PM   #1
kenntona
Captain
Singapore
Rep
Drives: E92 335 Coupe

Garage List
2007 335 Coupe  [0.00]
E92 Aftermarket Rims & TPMS

Hi there,

Will be getting my 335 coupe in May. Not many E92s on the road here in Singapore, so need some advices from you guys.

I am contemplating ordering DPE's for my new ride. However, I am aware of the fault signal thrown out if the wheel change is not handle properly. Hence wanna check:

(1) Location of the TPMS sensors? Is it near the hub or pressure valves? My reading from the forum suggests that E90's sensors are in the wheel hub, while the E92's should be on the valve? Stand to be corrected. Can anyone advise before I instruct Manu on this issue? Does DPE need to do any modification on the rims?

(2) Any opinion on staggered set-up front 19"x8" rear 19"x10"? Will the rear rub against the fenders? Gotta roll it anyways. DPE does not release the offset of the rims, so gotta purchase in good faith.

(3) Has anyone tried resetting the fault signal using stick than the i-drive?

Cheers
Kenneth
Appreciate 0