E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2000 Trans Am

03-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
WDBi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: a car

FS: 2000 Trans Am

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Welcome Ladies and Gents im glad you came. For sale is a prime example of 'Murica. It is a genyouwine LS1 automatic trans am. Yeah thats right you read that shit right LS1 that means it has 8 cylinders of brutal power. This thing is so patriotic it couldnt just be ok with being red, having pop up headlights, hood scoops, automatic, t-tops, with flowmasters, it had to put on c5 frc wheels. This thing has everything and I have premium prices. What is a premium price you ask $6500. HOLY CRAP you say thats an amazing deal well yeah you are right it is. How many miles you ask? 101k and some change. The car is used. Which means it may or may not have been used. There are some minor issues with the car none of which are mechanical. The passenger side mirror has clear coat peal and just generally looks a bit beat up to be honest. Thats it exterior wise interior is good just has a cracked dash very cracked but you can get another brand new for sub 200. If you are interested you can either paypal me no questions asked.... or you could contact me at 352-262-7149.

Appreciate 0