E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > need advise looking at a 335i opinions welcomed

02-16-2015, 05:48 PM   #1
JeffSD
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive

need advise looking at a 335i opinions welcomed

Hey guys. Just need some opinions on this car, I've been looking at used 335i xdrive and I found this at a local dealership, http://www.bmwofmurrieta.com/detail-...-13162655.html, Do you believe this to be a good deal or should I keep looking? I am schedualed for a test drive and as this car is a high miliage car any suggestions on what i should be listing for or looking out for as i take it for a spin. I do have concerns regarding a high mileage turbo car as i have not had a turbo car that has lasted over 3 yrs! I do plan on a few upgrades nothing crazy!
HRE 560R, any suggestions on offset looking for nice stance on 18s no hellaflush suggestions thanks!
jb4
active dp
active exhaust
H&R/Bilstein Sport Suspension Package
active strut bar
new suspension bushings
a lip kit, suggestions? looking for clean look nothing aggressive, cf
cf spoiler
clear bra full hood, fenders, and bumper
cf trim interior, again any suggestions real cf not imitation
however, i do need to get the car first! Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by JeffSD; 02-16-2015 at 06:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2015, 06:55 PM   #2
335xs2dinan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi, 22 G80 M3

do you really need x-drive in san diego? the price doesnt seem bad for getting it from a dealer, particularly if you get it as a CPO and can negotiate the price down a bit. But with the 4yr/50k maintenance you might do $2k better in a private sale and still be able to shop with confidence. Also, I think the sport seats are a huge upgrade and I would hesitate to get one without them. best of luck in your search
Appreciate 1
      02-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
SHEEDI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSD View Post
Hey guys. Just need some opinions on this car, I've been looking at used 335i xdrive and I found this at a local dealership, http://www.bmwofmurrieta.com/detail-...-13162655.html, Do you believe this to be a good deal or should I keep looking? I am schedualed for a test drive and as this car is a high miliage car any suggestions on what i should be listing for or looking out for as i take it for a spin. I do have concerns regarding a high mileage turbo car as i have not had a turbo car that has lasted over 3 yrs! I do plan on a few upgrades nothing crazy!
HRE 560R, any suggestions on offset looking for nice stance on 18s no hellaflush suggestions thanks!
jb4
active dp
active exhaust
H&R/Bilstein Sport Suspension Package
active strut bar
new suspension bushings
a lip kit, suggestions? looking for clean look nothing aggressive, cf
cf spoiler
clear bra full hood, fenders, and bumper
cf trim interior, again any suggestions real cf not imitation
however, i do need to get the car first! Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.
Noooooooooooo to this car, it doesn't have sport or M-sport package, this is base 335i, don't even bother
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2015, 05:59 PM   #4
G07xG80
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 - 2024 M3 Comp

M sport all d way
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #5
CharleyGFX
"Best Since Best"
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xs2dinan View Post
do you really need x-drive in san diego? the price doesnt seem bad for getting it from a dealer, particularly if you get it as a CPO and can negotiate the price down a bit. But with the 4yr/50k maintenance you might do $2k better in a private sale and still be able to shop with confidence. Also, I think the sport seats are a huge upgrade and I would hesitate to get one without them. best of luck in your search
everyone is gonna say this, and they are right man.. don't get something you don't need. go with a CPO, mine had 100k CPO and it was a life saver.. had the turbos replaced for free and 2 water pumps done too.. I wouldn't ever buy a BMW without it ever again.. and as far as the car lasting? I'm at 131k and have the mods you want... still runs great, just some high mileage maintenance stuff though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzi View Post
Du maaaa.. Ill trade you some lint and com tam bi cha suong nuong cha gio, and some mam.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2015, 05:08 AM   #6
EvlShiftrE92
Lieutenant Colonel
Nicaragua
Rep
Drives: 😈 2016/17 M2 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyGFX View Post
everyone is gonna say this, and they are right man.. don't get something you don't need. go with a CPO, mine had 100k CPO and it was a life saver.. had the turbos replaced for free and 2 water pumps done too.. I wouldn't ever buy a BMW without it ever again.. and as far as the car lasting? I'm at 131k and have the mods you want... still runs great, just some high mileage maintenance stuff though.
I agree get cpo I'm learning the hardway but then again I love modding cars I nee to replace my turbos cuz my wastegate rattling bad I'm at 69k 2007 335 I've spent more money keeping my car running then modding sad but true
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #7
JeffSD
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive

thanks guys for your opinions, i did decide to pass on this ride. will continue looking for 335 that is cpo.
Appreciate 0