E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Good Pittsburgh Dealerships for Service?

10-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
ericbell1
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Accord

Good Pittsburgh Dealerships for Service?

Just purchased an '08 X3 3.0si out of state and was wondering which of the Pittsburgh dealerships has the best reputation for service? Will dealerships only provide loaners for those who have purchased cars from them?

Any info you can provide would be extremely helpful.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
arirochmann
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Focus ST

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
I use P&W BMW in Shadyside, but my car is lease from A&L BMW in Monroeville. They have always offered great service and have an online appointment setting center. You just create a login, enter your VIN, and then select what work/services you need. A calendar comes up showing the dates and times available and you choose one along with your preferred service advisor. Afterwards you get a confirmation email.

You also get a reminder text/email the day before, and when your car is ready for pickup you receive another text and/or email letting you know.

I personally always ask for a loaner so that I don't miss any work. As long as you schedule a few days ahead of time you will always get one (you can specify if you need one in the online system). I just used one of their loaners today while they changed the oil on my 335xi. All of their loaners are now 328xis, but they used to have 5ers, 7ers, and X3/5s but people were abusing the cars too much.

Old:
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport
2008 E90 335xi
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]