E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > (Feeler) Parts FS

09-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #23
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

Boosted, just heard back from my mate and he has decided against it!
thanks for holding the first dibs much appreciated...

ScaryProwler you next up! good luck with the purchase and post up some pics if you get it!

thanks
      09-26-2012, 04:58 AM   #24
scaryprowler
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
Boosted, just heard back from my mate and he has decided against it!
thanks for holding the first dibs much appreciated...

ScaryProwler you next up! good luck with the purchase and post up some pics if you get it!

thanks
Thank you P 5UML! I can't tell you how happy I am Forget the pics, I'll get a video up!

G - I look forward to doing business with you Sir!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

haha no probs look forward to the vid dude
      09-26-2012, 05:53 AM   #26
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

See, so it was worth sticking in my third dibs

By the way, I wasn't offended nor trying to offend either - I was just being frank about my position because these things really can get confusing on forums!

Definitely wasn't offended by anyone else restating their offer or by you for your answer OP.

I'd say all is well, good look to P 5UML and if that falls through, you know where I am

Matt
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #27
scaryprowler
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
See, so it was worth sticking in my third dibs

By the way, I wasn't offended nor trying to offend either - I was just being frank about my position because these things really can get confusing on forums!

Definitely wasn't offended by anyone else restating their offer or by you for your answer OP.

I'd say all is well, good look to P 5UML and if that falls through, you know where I am

Matt
I think you mean me? In any case, I know what you mean and no offence taken . I saw from the previous 269 Wheel post that you got done over, I can appreciate your stance! I see you have BIGTIME's old 335i, I had my eye on her way back in Feb also!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #28
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryprowler View Post
I think you mean me? In any case, I know what you mean and no offence taken . I saw from the previous 269 Wheel post that you got done over, I can appreciate your stance! I see you have BIGTIME's old 335i, I had my eye on her way back in Feb also!
Well that did happen yeah but I've sorted some 269's now so I have calmed down!

I'm just very used to Golf and Honda forums as well, where you have more members, but fewer with any actual money. The result is that often it's the 4th, 5th, 6th dibber who gets the item a lot of the time if you know what I mean. When I parted out the GTI, I had a whole ton of problems just like that with non payment etc.

I did get BIGTIME's yeah. It was a snap decision based on the ideal spec of DCT, N54 and newer nav etc. I wished at the time that the car had more options (Logic 7, DAB etc) but I have corrected the main issues and I'm generally very happy with the car.

I'm hoping to stick with this one for a few years but who knows - I change my mind like the wind through the seasons so nothing is certain.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #29
B005T3D-G
Class Leading Reprobate
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Impreza STi - E92 335i (56)

Garage List
Thanks for the heads up....

Scary - your next so it's up to you what you want to do regarding delivery / pick up. My offer still stands that for an extra £40 I can meet you in Dundee and we can simplify it to cash on collection for the PE and JB4 or we can agree a date for you to organise a courier.

G
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #30
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

09-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #31
scaryprowler
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by B005T3D-G View Post
Thanks for the heads up....

Scary - your next so it's up to you what you want to do regarding delivery / pick up. My offer still stands that for an extra £40 I can meet you in Dundee and we can simplify it to cash on collection for the PE and JB4 or we can agree a date for you to organise a courier.

G
Hey! I'm due to come up 2nd week of October. I'm not sure if you will have the bits off your car by then? However, I'll more than likely be doing the journey now with the wife and my 3yr old, I doubt there will be room for it!

Do you mind if I arrange a courier? I'll send you a PM now to organise the details. Thanks for honouring the dibs!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #32
B005T3D-G
Class Leading Reprobate
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Impreza STi - E92 335i (56)

Garage List
Hi all

I must apologise to everyone who has had an interest in the parts listed. My work has requested that I do a further 2 weeks offshore so nothing will be available until sometime after the 24th.

Regards
G
Appreciate 0