E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Charlottesville

Closed Thread

08-15-2017, 11:06 AM   #507
TheAxiom
Major General
Japan
Rep
Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Too many businesses and communities were effected. I don't know who was praising them, but it was praise not deserved. If anything, it was probably extremists, because any rational person understands how they went about things was not proper. Who was silent? I wasn't, all of the acts put on by BLM was also meant to incite racial profiling, the same thing that the Neo-Nazi's just did the other day.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Both groups acted out of line.

Also, saying everyone is a sheep is a very uneducated statement and holds no value and does nothing for your argument.
It wasn't BLM - he's full of shit.
      08-15-2017, 11:08 AM   #508
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Your page shows some serious 5H1T !
Personal I think these people are WTT => *White trailer trash* <=
I'm not sure but the whole situation looks bat shit crazy !

Yeah armed in the US and it's allowed , that's what you get ...
Attached Images

08-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #509
bbbbmw
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
I'm waiting for all you to source all those imaginary facts that conveniently pull out of your behind.

Guys, don't be fooled. Call a spade a spade in here - You're NOT not racist because you have a brown friend. This whole thread has been the defense of WN groups because apparently "liberals" antagonized them enough to kill someone, so it's their fault.

Why are you so unwilling to allow them to accept responsibility in this matter? Why are you so afraid to admit that Trump's first response to this was inadequate?

And The the question goes to, weren't these same people frothing at the mouth when BLM (or any other liberal or minority group) was peacefully utilizing their right to speech?
"You're not not racist" - according to... you? So everyone's a racist?

The "whole thread" has been the defense of WN groups? I don't see that anyone on this thread has defended them whatsoever; if any defense, it's been of free speech. Which, btw, the ACLU threatened to sue Charlottesville if they didn't allow this demonstration.

And no one ever in this thread advocated that "the liberals antagonized someone to kill someone, so it's their fault."

Maybe some people don't think that Trump's first response was somehow inadequate, but rather a media/leftist manipulation? Especially when compared to Obama and BLM?

Your post is quite incorrect, nasty, and offensive.
      08-15-2017, 11:30 AM   #510
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Brief jump back in.

Is this sumguy the same sumguy who once posted he had multiple Grammy and Oscar awards?

Weeeee!
      08-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #511
DonaldPump
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Brief jump back in.

Is this sumguy the same sumguy who once posted he had multiple Grammy and Oscar awards?

Weeeee!
Please tell me this is true. By the way, you are a racist and a bigot. Just wanted to get you caught up.
      08-15-2017, 11:32 AM   #512
Axius
🐙 NAMASTE 🐙
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
You defend his/her tactics on this board and calling people nazis? I find it as offensive as the nazis themselves.

He/she is not a wise person and would benefit from real life experiences.

Pattern of communications lean towards a young person with a lot to learn. You are telling the wrong folks to grow up.
I'm not defending him either, because he's using the same retort. I specifically said grow up to the other gentlemen, because I know he is older, and shouldn't be mocking the other saying he's hiding at moms house. If you want him to benefit from experience, provide a positive experience here and show how a healthy debate is handled.

I said the word "stupid" in my first post coming back in here, but I shouldn't have, because Anglo got very upset by it, so I'm trying to refrain from making personal accusations or statements that don't line up with my feelings/thoughts. His first reaction to that was call me out on some fake information of chasing internet women..., that's not debate, that's absolutely childish.

The only people I've called Nazi's are the people supporting Nazi propaganda at the protest. I'm not calling anyone in here a Nazi, if that's what you mean, so please have that fact straight. The people brandishing Swastikas and Neo-Nazi type chants, then yes, they are deplorable human beings.

I'd like to continue to debate in here, if people will just act like adults. But it's politics, and people can't handle that kind of responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You make some good points.

I don't agree that "bigotry and racist values are still prominent." Coming from that viewpoint results in a feeling of victimhood and entitlement, but of which are destroying our youth. There were less than 100 racist idiots at the event, and a couple thousand protesting it; that pretty much sums up that people are defending values of equality, etc.
Still prominent to an extent. Most of it we don't see in the light of day as clearly as a protest, but things like this bring out the extremists of course. There were extremists on both sides, and none of the actions are justified, and it goes back to my original statement of; we need to learn to come together and compromise as an economy and society. There will always be divides no matter what anyone says, but that doesn't mean we have to act barbaric and overly sensitive to every little thing.
Appreciate 3
bbbbmw1339
Law1181

08-15-2017, 11:34 AM   #513
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^ don p.

oh, I know. I'm printing up apology cards to send all the non-whites I know, as we speak.

And yes. He/she claimed to have multiple of each award.

Last edited by gonzo; 08-15-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Appreciate 1
      08-15-2017, 11:39 AM   #514
TheAxiom
Major General
Japan
Rep
Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed

Quote:
"You're not not racist" - according to... you? So everyone's a racist?
Who said that? You are a racist if you hold racist views and say racist shit.

Quote:
The "whole thread" has been the defense of WN groups? I don't see that anyone on this thread has defended them whatsoever; if any defense, it's been of free speech. Which, btw, the ACLU threatened to sue Charlottesville if they didn't allow this demonstration.
That's not what this thread is about. It's about WN groups and anti protester clashing, and a WN group member killed someone because he was a coward. No one in here (and certainly not me) claimed that they didn't/should have the right to protest.
The issue here is some of the members (probably yourself) are known to be hypercritical of left leaning protest and movements (How many times has BLM been mentioned?) but seem to be indifferent or supportive of WN's rights to do the same.

Remember what I said about having racist views?

These same people also want to make the death of woman who died when the car hit her the fault of EVERYONE else but the driver.

Quote:
And no one ever in this thread advocated that "the liberals antagonized someone to kill someone, so it's their fault."
You should go back and read this thread.

Quote:
Maybe some people don't think that Trump's first response was somehow inadequate, but rather a media/leftist manipulation? Especially when compared to Obama and BLM?

Your post is quite incorrect, nasty, and offensive.
Obama isn't the president.
      08-15-2017, 11:45 AM   #515
///3dkn
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 // F15 X5 35d

Yup
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      08-15-2017, 11:46 AM   #516
bbbbmw
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
You're looking far too much into this, my point was simply that neither is responsible for these fringe groups. The racist KKK nutjobs were around before Trump took office so he obviously didn't create them, and Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the creation of BLM which was in response to Ferguson and the idea that cops were targeting minorities for execution.

My entire point was that those on the right who blame Obama for BLM and Antifa are just as insane as those who think every Trump supporter is a white supremacist, or that Trump supports those groups.

The groups should be seen for what they are, radical fringe groups who nobody in their right mind endorses. As I've said before, the New Black Panther Party supported Obama. Why did he never disavow their support? I say WHO CARES. He doesn't have to disavow anything, because anybody with half a brain knows it's not even needed. This all preys to the most basic human emotions, and it's sad to see so many people fall for it.

Democrats have an absolute BLUEPRINT for victory in 2020. You have a completely inept Republican party who has more power than they know what to do with, and they've accomplished next to NOTHING. Focus on all their campaign promises which have yet to be met. Healthcare repeal, tax reform, the WALL, none of those major promises have been kept.

Instead, they keep focusing on this Russian collusion nonsense which everybody knows is BS, and since that didn't work they're going back to the only trick they have remaining. Race baiting and identity politics. This is all such a freaking waste of time.

It's the economy, economy, economy. In that order, that's what people really care about!
SSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      08-15-2017, 11:55 AM   #517
SumBMWGuy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Brief jump back in.

Weeeee!
Well, here's my golden reels, one of my Emmy's and my Lego recreation of my Oscar, real one is locked in safe. Oh and the envelope we got on stage @ the ceremony.

your move Gonzo...
Attached Images

Last edited by SumBMWGuy; 08-15-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2017, 11:55 AM   #518
1MOREMOD
2016 Track Days - 3| Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///3dkn View Post
Yup
      08-15-2017, 11:58 AM   #519
are0lies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Your page shows some serious 5H1T !
Personal I think these people are WTT => *White trailer trash* <=
I'm not sure but the whole situation looks bat shit crazy !

Yeah armed in the US and it's allowed , that's what you get ...
Hey Belgium, don't let this scene deter you from coming to America. This is how we protect statues. Isn't this the way it's done everywhere? Seriously, it is hard to understand the reasoning sometimes, our Constitution does protect our rights as citizens to defend ourselves from unreasonable government. The problem is from which perspective does it become unreasonable? [mostly the extreme view I believe).
Appreciate 1
      08-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #520
Axius
🐙 NAMASTE 🐙
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Extremists want to blame trump for the protest. It's not an accurate representation of everyone just like the extremist anti-protestors do not accurately represent everyone of that vector. It all boils down to the same old same old.
Appreciate 3
      08-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #521
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post

I'm outta here!

Cheers
Robin
There better not be a Confederate Flag on the roof of that car!!
President, Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915 www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 3
Law1181

08-15-2017, 12:26 PM   #522
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Well, here's my golden reels, one of my Emmy's and my Lego recreation of my Oscar, real one is locked in safe. Oh and the envelope we got on stage @ the ceremony.

your move Gonzo...
Nice I can get those on Ebay too.

But ok fine lets say they are real. All those awards and but you can't get furniture that don't look like it went out of style in 1989? I swear your setup looks like what my grandma had in her house in the late 80s.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2017, 12:33 PM   #523
Efthreeoh
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
So I was going to bring this up. Out in my neck of the woods Ben Jones (who marched in the 60s for the civil Rights movement) holds several Dukes of Hazzard events every year. His last one 2 weeks ago had over 250 General Lee(s) in attendance. I'd love to see ANTIFA come up to Luray and take their anti-racist/Trump/Fascism BS up with the "good 'ole boys" in attendance.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #524
Law
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 6MT | E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post

Oops.

2004 E46 ///M3 6MT (Past)
| HKS | KW | RECARO | RAYS |
Closed Thread