E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Have kids screaming on trampoline fuxked with your peace?

05-29-2014, 07:44 AM   #45
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

Sears has trampolines on sale Lol. Hate those things. They should be offered with an optional paramedic.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #46
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
I don't know what's worse, laughing kids that tend to have a bedtime and give it a rest at night, or going from renting a small one-bedroom apartment in Diamond Bar (semi-upscale area) where it was so silent, even dogs barking was a rarity... Then moving out to Baldwin Park (working-class Hispanic area) because your [now ex] girlfriend is a FOB that refuses to stray far from areas with a heavy Asian population, scared of freeways and wanted somewhere closer to her work (plus your landlord wanted $200 more to move your girlfriend in anyway), and despite my warnings and pleadings and I didn't mind paying more, but my ex thought this place was "cheap" and "had good amenities"...

... But the neighbor on your right is trying to get into a band and practices all day; they can actually play in tune and their stuff is not bad, but it's pretty loud, and occasionally throws a party out of their garage on the weekends with loud Mexican music until 11PM. The neighbors to your left not only PLAYS music daily, they have a karaoke machine and SINGS Mexican music semi off-key every 2-3 days. Also, July 4th is a little over a month away, and people are already starting to play with fireworks. The reason the rent is so cheap is because the landlord is still working on the house, so him and his crew comes in once in a while to finish it up, so there's the noises from power tools, and sawdust that goes all over your black E90... Oh and with Hispanic workers, their music that features the same rhythm of accordions, guitars and brass instruments, just different lyrics. I don't mean this paragraph disrespectfully and I like Cumbia and Rock En Espaņol, but not Duranguense, Norteņo and all that.

But... We split up about 10 days ago after her bad habits started to surface (too damn lazy, stopped cooking, never cleans, never has time for date night, goes out with HER friends and never invites me)... As much as I'd like to move now, I had a job that was cheating my pay and I quit, but I'm still waiting for my final pay + the money they shorted me on (and I had to wave a State Labor Board claim form in their face to get it). I can afford to keep my bills under control, but not enough to get a deposit, rent or get my hands on a truck and go right this minute, but once I get situated in my new job (which could take a month), perhaps.

So you want to talk about giggling kids and trampolines? J/K
I'm guessing this was the same girlfriend you had problems with before. Hope you get everything settled. She seemed like a lot of trouble. On the plus you get free live entertainment on a daily basis. I have to drive out for that.
      05-30-2014, 10:17 PM   #47
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
I'm guessing this was the same girlfriend you had problems with before. Hope you get everything settled. She seemed like a lot of trouble. On the plus you get free live entertainment on a daily basis. I have to drive out for that.
LOL well, we already split and she's moving in June since she's going back to China to visit relatives anyway, and after being single for like, forever, I've kinda learned what I needed to learn about women and know what to look for next time anyway. But certain songs/days? I'd rather get tickets to a Justin Bieber/1D concert than to put up with all this, thank you.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 11:31 PM   #48
Vegetable
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 MT, 2024 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
LOL well, we already split and she's moving in June since she's going back to China to visit relatives anyway, and after being single for like, forever, I've kinda learned what I needed to learn about women and know what to look for next time anyway. But certain songs/days? I'd rather get tickets to a Justin Bieber/1D concert than to put up with all this, thank you.
You go girl!!! errmmm.. Boy!
Appreciate 1
      05-31-2014, 11:22 PM   #49
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
You go girl!!! errmmm.. Boy!