E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Detailer in OC putting ads on my car...who are you?

01-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
chemgeek
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 335/white-saddle/msport

Detailer in OC putting ads on my car...who are you?

I went to Vons on El Toro and Molton Parkway (in Laguna Woods, CA) on Saturday evening and was in the store for literally 5 minutes. I came back out to my car and of the 30 cars in the lot, mine was the only one with an ad for professional detailing wedged in the window. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the company of the flyer, but it had a light blue illustrated car on it. I figure this person might be on this forum as he only wedged it in a BMW window.

As a side note, this of course disappoints me as I literally just got done spending 6 hours claying, polishing and waxing the car.
      01-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Man you take your life and your car's life into your hands driving around there. Way too many random lane changes to get to Olive Garden or that cafeteria place right off Moutlon and El Toro for me!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
chemgeek
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Man you take your life and your car's life into your hands driving around there. Way too many random lane changes to get to Olive Garden or that cafeteria place right off Moutlon and El Toro for me!
You must not have seen me, I don't really drive erratically. In fact, the car has not really been driven hard as it only has 800 miles on it. I do go to that Olive Garden on occasion though.
      01-12-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep

I'm not talking about you, I'm referring to the blue haired inmates from seizure world. I've been run off the road a couple of times between Laguna Hills Mall and just past Moulton. I avoid that area just due to traffic alone.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
chemgeek
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I'm not talking about you, I'm referring to the blue haired inmates from seizure world. I've been run off the road a couple of times between Laguna Hills Mall and just past Moulton. I avoid that area just due to traffic alone.
Oh, oh, oh...yeah, it is pretty bad. It calms down after about 6PM because most of the inmates are asleep.
      01-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep

Or medicated to the point where they have no idea what is going on. Ex wife used to be an ER nurse at Saddleback, she had tons of stories about them!
Appreciate 0