E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Decent cheap body shop in orlando?

07-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
Xanith
Rep
Drives: 335

Decent cheap body shop in orlando?

I am returning the lease on my Infiniti the end of this month and was advised it would be cheaper to get the repairs done on my own before the inspection takes place.

Right now I have a few minor scratches on the exterior and one weird gash on one of my rims. I also have a slight dent / paint damage on the rear bumper from a parking lot incident.

I got a quote from the place Infiniti says they use but it was HUGE, stating the whole bumper needed to be replaced, repainted and also part of the side windows might need to be realigned or replaced?? The dent is VERY small, I think it needs some paint work and you would hardly notice it.

Anyway, any recommendations on decent cheap places so I can get the car to pass inspection would be great.
Appreciate 0