E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Another Happy Customer due to GTA In Detail

12-30-2006, 05:14 PM   #1
dsomc6
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 / M4 / M4 Cab (Sold)

Another Happy Customer due to GTA In Detail

Hey Guys,

I know a couple of you have used Kevin to detail your various vehicles and I just wanted to post up and give credit where credit is extremely due. I had my brand new SRT-10 Ram prepped today. I had the truck shipped out from Red Deer,AB due to the lack of 06's in the GTA area. Needless to say between the dealerships storage and the trek out here the car picked up some serious swirls and such. Kevin did an absolutely fabulous job and the paint looks as if it just came out of the factory, if not better! Anyways here is a link to see the pics on his site. Anyone who contemplates getting a detail MUST see Kevin in action. A real professional! Anyways here it is, enjoy.

http://****************/pics/ram123006/index.html

P.S. I know its not a bimmer, but I have been trolling the boards lately and saw Kevin's work on here. Wanted to show off his outstanding art!
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
picus
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 SG 335i Coupe

Hey thanks Matt; glad you're happy with it. Enjoy that beast.

BTW, you guys should see the engine on that thing. I forgot to snap a pic but it's like a meter long!
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
MacAttack
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast enough

Garage List
2007 BMW  [0.00]
Very clean. You should be proud of it. ....and great job Kev.