E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > WARNING: VIP TUNING - fraudulent business practices!

06-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #89
sleepdoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3CX DG/Blk

Mike,

Really sorry to hear what happened to you and your mom. That really sucks. I do know what it feels like, as I got ripped off by a subie shop like 10 years ago after ordering a downpipe cash. Really burns. You may have saved others from losing their $$ ... Thank you for letting the community know.

Modding your car is almost like a drug, and it is easy to get addicted. This whole deal is proof of what can happen when people are just jonezing for performance parts. Be careful, and always pay with credit card.

By the way, it shows a lot of character to come here and admit you were wrong, and misled.

Hope you get your car all straightened out too. We can hit moroso when it is done with the resurfacing.

If that 11.8 run by Jacque was on spray, it should be removed from dragtimes.com Any proof of that run being on spray?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #90
Amir87
Gruppe Titan
Pakistan
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 SG/Coral

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
      06-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #91
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by srREXed View Post
Mike Lambrechts, it was amazing to see all of that information about Jacque's private life too. It was like, you dont give a *uck about his privacy or anything. The mention about his money situation and how you thought your 6,700 would actually have anything to do with him personally is pretty comedic. That guy has so many lines of credit he could probably buy your mom's 4.5 million dollar house and your mom with it... On credit! When you and your mom tried to get him fired the other day at the dealership in pompano, I had to chuckle... My hats off to you and your mother. You are making a valid attempt at ruining somebody for no reason. The check was written and ready for you, but you refused to take it because you make "deadlines" for people to pay you. And when your deadlines arent met; like when somebody has a dayjob and doesnt have time to make that large of a withdrawal from the business account; you call a lawyer who doesnt know the 1st thing about this kind of a suit because he involves himself with real estate cases. Such a tough little cute boy you are... You have a long way to go. Patience is a virtue that you do not posess. Besides for the money, you were sucking this guys dong a week before he got pissed and decided to cancel the order. He tells you it will take up to 90 days to receive the kit, and you persist to call on a daily basis a week after the order gets put in? What the heck got into you? Are you that punchy, that you need an update when you were told 90 days from the beginnning? Then you try and find his distributer and harass him too? Whats wrong with this picture? If you wanted to go direct then find your own contacts buddy. That is business. That is how it is done. You are the customer, and you dont know the first thing about this business. So mind yours and dont try and get over. Because you get it without lube as they have said... If you mess with the bull, you get the horns. How does your @$$ feel? Besides for that, your internet buddy didnt pay for an exhaust, and didnt complete the website either. If he wants to get paid, he should call the owner of VIP Tuning and discuss the conditions stated when Jac was under the car breaking a sweat fabricating once again. A preschooler could have put that site together like he did... VIP Tuning has been nothing but truthful and statistically correct. Not a person including Jac has made any comments regarding them working with AA either. They wouldnt work with AA if lives depended on it after what nonsense Omar said. He is an immature punk. There are so many haters its actually funny. Who has the world's fastest? Its not AA. Its not Shiv. Its not Berger either. I guess it really doesnt matter to any of them anymore since they cant beat the VIP car. All they worry about is making standard quality parts and overpricing the crap out of them so you all waste more money for less results... That makes sense. Mike Lambrechts, you could have just taken the check when VIP wrote it and offered it to you, but you declined because your life is dull and you wanted action? Why didnt you just take the check? This all would have been resolved from the beginning. Its ok, there are very good people working at VIP. They are honest people and they work very hard. The shop is legally a shop, with proper zoning per the owners of the building and the city. It was all legitimate. The facility is very clean and the secretary makes sure of that. Oh yeah, the secretary... She goes a couple times a week and couple hours at a time just to handle some small paper stuff and phone calls to distributors. If you call and she answers, just leave a message and Jac will get back to you. It works for me all the time when I need to get a hold of his busy @$$. I dont have as much time on my hands as Mike Lambrechts so im going to bid you all farewell. I hope this can shed a bit of light on the rediculous situation currently amidst Mike Lambrechts and VIP Tuning Inc. Later all!
Sorry, but just for starters, I am calling shenanigans on someone with 3 posts and a Bugatti Veyron?

Oh, least I forget, spelling + punctuation, FTW
      06-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #92
drphil71
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
It was like, you dont give a *uck about his privacy or anything. That guy has so many lines of credit he could probably buy your mom's 4.5 million dollar house and your mom with it... On credit! , you were sucking this guys dong a week before he got pissed and decided to cancel the order. If you mess with the bull, you get the horns. How does your @$$ feel? the conditions stated when Jac was under the car breaking a sweat fabricating once again. VIP Tuning has been nothing but truthful and statistically correct. He is an immature punk. There are so many haters its actually funny. Who has the world's fastest? Its not AA. Its not Shiv. Its not Berger either. I guess it really doesnt matter to any of them anymore since they cant beat the VIP car. All they worry about is making standard quality parts and overpricing the crap out of them so you all waste more money for less results... That makes sense. Its ok, there are very good people working at VIP. They are honest people and they work very hard. It was all legitimate. The facility is very clean and the secretary makes sure of that.
hmm...thought he was the one sucking the dong? You come on here acting like you want to show the other side but then you bash everyone you can while your at it, what a punk.
      06-04-2008, 06:21 AM   #93
hotrod2448
grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F10 535i

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Mike Lambrechts, it was amazing to see all of that information about Jacque's private life too. It was like, you dont give a *uck about his privacy or anything. The mention about his money situation and how you thought your 6,700 would actually have anything to do with him personally is pretty comedic. That guy has so many lines of credit he could probably buy your mom's 4.5 million dollar house and your mom with it... On credit! When you and your mom tried to get him fired the other day at the dealership in pompano, I had to chuckle... My hats off to you and your mother. You are making a valid attempt at ruining somebody for no reason. The check was written and ready for you, but you refused to take it because you make "deadlines" for people to pay you. And when your deadlines arent met; like when somebody has a dayjob and doesnt have time to make that large of a withdrawal from the business account; you call a lawyer who doesnt know the 1st thing about this kind of a suit because he involves himself with real estate cases. Such a tough little cute boy you are... You have a long way to go. Patience is a virtue that you do not posess. Besides for the money, you were sucking this guys dong a week before he got pissed and decided to cancel the order. He tells you it will take up to 90 days to receive the kit, and you persist to call on a daily basis a week after the order gets put in? What the heck got into you? Are you that punchy, that you need an update when you were told 90 days from the beginnning? Then you try and find his distributer and harass him too? Whats wrong with this picture? If you wanted to go direct then find your own contacts buddy. That is business. That is how it is done. You are the customer, and you dont know the first thing about this business. So mind yours and dont try and get over. Because you get it without lube as they have said... If you mess with the bull, you get the horns. How does your @$$ feel? Besides for that, your internet buddy didnt pay for an exhaust, and didnt complete the website either. If he wants to get paid, he should call the owner of VIP Tuning and discuss the conditions stated when Jac was under the car breaking a sweat fabricating once again. A preschooler could have put that site together like he did... VIP Tuning has been nothing but truthful and statistically correct. Not a person including Jac has made any comments regarding them working with AA either. They wouldnt work with AA if lives depended on it after what nonsense Omar said. He is an immature punk. There are so many haters its actually funny. Who has the world's fastest? Its not AA. Its not Shiv. Its not Berger either. I guess it really doesnt matter to any of them anymore since they cant beat the VIP car. All they worry about is making standard quality parts and overpricing the crap out of them so you all waste more money for less results... That makes sense. Mike Lambrechts, you could have just taken the check when VIP wrote it and offered it to you, but you declined because your life is dull and you wanted action? Why didnt you just take the check? This all would have been resolved from the beginning. Its ok, there are very good people working at VIP. They are honest people and they work very hard. The shop is legally a shop, with proper zoning per the owners of the building and the city. It was all legitimate. The facility is very clean and the secretary makes sure of that. Oh yeah, the secretary... She goes a couple times a week and couple hours at a time just to handle some small paper stuff and phone calls to distributors. If you call and she answers, just leave a message and Jac will get back to you. It works for me all the time when I need to get a hold of his busy @$$. I dont have as much time on my hands as Mike Lambrechts so im going to bid you all farewell. I hope this can shed a bit of light on the rediculous situation currently amidst Mike Lambrechts and VIP Tuning Inc. Later all!
Hi Jac.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #94
fast_lap28
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Montego

^^ Jaco ^^
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #95
hotrod2448
grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
I guess it could be the other guy Mike referred to as well. Either way though I'm pretty sure no one that doesn't have some type of vested interest in VIP will defend them or Jacque.

They were way too shady for too long to have any shred of credibility. When the guy that was the biggest supporter of the company and accepted everything the leader said as fact without question even though the rest of the community was telling him otherwise finally says they are shady it's got to be pretty bad.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #96
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
LOL... half of your post sounds like its coming from the horse's mouth, and the other half sounds like you are pretending to be someone else (I guess that half comes out of the horse's ass?). Why would he not take back a refund if you offered one? You say because he "wanted action" ?!? Your story makes no sense and you are clearly the one who has no idea how to operate a business, unless of course you consider yourself to be in the business of screwing over your customers. I hope you do in fact get fired from your real job, and hopefully karma will bite you back when you are working on a car at your side job and it will fall on top of your head or something nice like that.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 08:45 AM   #97
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
no, no, no....tell us how you REALLY feel.
ha ha ha
      06-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #98
hotrod2448
grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
LOL... half of your post sounds like its coming from the horse's mouth, and the other half sounds like you are pretending to be someone else (I guess that half comes out of the horse's ass?). Why would he not take back a refund if you offered one? You say because he "wanted action" ?!? Your story makes no sense and you are clearly the one who has no idea how to operate a business, unless of course you consider yourself to be in the business of screwing over your customers. I hope you do in fact get fired from your real job, and hopefully karma will bite you back when you are working on a car at your side job and it will fall on top of your head or something nice like that.
Yeah, I love it when someone forgets halfway through a post they are pretending to be someone else.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #99
Slow335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SG E90 335i

I'm pretty sure it's a 4'10'' kid named Drew that wrote that. I haven't seen Jacque write that elaborately yet and the 23 year old kid named Drew writes Jac and says his name like "Jack" probably because he is too uneducated to understand that the pronunciation is different.

Anyhow, you guys are caught. You're done. There's no use in trying to defend yourselves because you've committed fraud, a federal offense, and have stolen merchandise from a BMW customer.

Just so everyone knows, Drew is another 'tech' (I think he sweeps the floor after the real techs) at BMW where Jacque works and I'm sure this is Jacque's well-thought response to the situation. Folks, this right here proves who and what VIP Tuning is - when you have a response like that.

Oh, and by the way....I'm still waiting for the check that was never presented to me. There was never a check, so now there is a lawsuit and the livelihood of one man, his business, and unfortuately some of those around him will be brought down as well in order to protect the community and allow business to flow into the companies that do legitimate work. Let me make this perfectly clear: nobody screws us over. BMW NA will take it much more seriously than Vista. Just hired our fraud trial lawyer today. See you in court.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #100
Slow335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SG E90 335i

Sorry, I forgot to add my 'seal of approval' as well.

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #101
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
EPIC FAIL.......

I would think that someone driving Veyron would be more educated about the use of punctuations and appropriate paragraphs. Guess not..... LOL~
      06-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #102
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow335i View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a 4'10'' kid named Drew that wrote that. I haven't seen Jacque write that elaborately yet and the 23 year old kid named Drew writes Jac and says his name like "Jack" probably because he is too uneducated to understand that the pronunciation is different.

Anyhow, you guys are caught. You're done. There's no use in trying to defend yourselves because you've committed fraud, a federal offense, and have stolen merchandise from a BMW customer.

Just so everyone knows, Drew is another 'tech' (I think he sweeps the floor after the real techs) at BMW where Jacque works and I'm sure this is Jacque's well-thought response to the situation. Folks, this right here proves who and what VIP Tuning is - when you have a response like that.

Oh, and by the way....I'm still waiting for the check that was never presented to me. There was never a check, so now there is a lawsuit and the livelihood of one man, his business, and unfortuately some of those around him will be brought down as well in order to protect the community and allow business to flow into the companies that do legitimate work. Let me make this perfectly clear: nobody screws us over. BMW NA will take it much more seriously than Vista. Just hired our fraud trial lawyer today. See you in court.

Mike
I find it reprehensible that any respectable BMW dealership would hire and continue to employ such dirtbags. Also, Drew or Jacque or whomever you are...as far the "record breaking" run at Moroso goes, it doesn't count if he's running NOS (even if he still denies it). Oh, and the completely locked diff and upgraded TQ Converter are still some custom mods that come from left field as far as I'm concerned. Why didn't he just strap on a Pratt & Whitney jet engine from an F-22 while he was at it?

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #103
Kyosho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GT3 // Panamera Turbo

I cant believe i spent all that time reading it =b
it was like a soap opera or something. So much drama makes me all giddy inside.
Good luck getting money back and everything. If anything I'd get an arrest warrant out for this guy and somehow close down his shop and get his license revoked.
Lynch this fool
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #104
Dubbedoutbimmer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335XI Coupe Loaded w/body kit

Quote:

its official CONFIRMED TOOL AND SCUM
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #105
joeymia
Rep
Drives: 2008 Sapphire Black 335 Coupe

wow someone who works a dealership can buy a 4.5 mil house? I want whatever he's smoking
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #106
Kyosho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GT3 // Panamera Turbo

Quote:
hahaha what a dumbass. He has his head shoved so far his ass. I hope he likes cock meat sandwiches
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #107
eunosracr
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a car

"Not that I condone violence". But I guarantee you these guys would have gotten their heads bashed in by now if they had taken my money. They have screwed so many people over it would have been very easy to find some thugs to do some serious work on them for a lot less than $6700.00. These guys forget the kind of maniacs we have running around here in South Florida. Add to that the fact that everyone knows where they work and where their shop is located... jesus. Not very smart at all. Mike you are a better man than I am. That's for sure. I would not have done anything myself but would have surely gotten in touch with some undesirables who would have done some work on Jacque and his cronies for little more than pizza and beer.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #108
SoFlo335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Is anyone friends with Kimbo? MIA isnt too far from Boca, and Im sure Kimbo wouldnt mind coming up to Boca and posting up another vid on youtube of him knocking the sh!t out of someone again

BTW, I also got ripped off by this guy, so I wouldnt mind seeing him get his ass whooped... specially by Kimbo
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #109
eunosracr
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlo335 View Post
Is anyone friends with Kimbo? MIA isnt too far from Boca, and Im sure Kimbo wouldnt mind coming up to Boca and posting up another vid on youtube of him knocking the sh!t out of someone again

BTW, I also got ripped off by this guy, so I wouldnt mind seeing him get his ass whooped... specially by Kimbo
Funny you mention that. I few months back I was at a pretty nasty strip club for a friend of a friend's bachelor party and Kimbo was there. Some drunk guy challenged Kimbo on the spot. They went outside and threw down right there. Kimbo knocked the guy out in the first 30 seconds. The guy never got up. We just went back inside to see more tiggo bitties. Gotta love the Dirty South haha.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #110
SoFlo335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunosracr View Post
Funny you mention that. I few months back I was at a pretty nasty strip club for a friend of a friend's bachelor party and Kimbo was there. Some drunk guy challenged Kimbo on the spot. They went outside and threw down right there. Kimbo knocked the guy out in the first 30 seconds. The guy never got up. We just went back inside to see more tiggo bitties. Gotta love the Dirty South haha.
Haha noice! Must've been an epic night... Girls, Booze, and a knockout by the one and only Kimbo!
Appreciate 0