E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Quick Timing/Xede Dyno Day Question

01-12-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
CoralRedPlz
restless
Rep
Drives: Space Grey, Coral Red 335i

Quick Timing/Xede Dyno Day Question

shiv is doing a dyno day in boulder, CO right near my house. I had originally thought about doing a Performance Delivery, but if it can get here in time, i would love to take it to a dyno day to get the xede installed.

I just called and bmw said my car will be done with production on or before Jan 19th. Will that allow enough time to get my car in colorado before Feb 16th?

thanks guys.
      01-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe

thats going to be cutting it close, i think its 4 or 5 weeks after production till it gets to the east coast depending on if you catch a ship or have to wait, since colorado isnt exactly on the water im guessing itll take a lot longer?

plus putting the xede on a brand new car that hasnt been broken in at all probably isnt bad at all, but i still plan on waiting till atleast 1k miles
      01-12-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
beemah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayman S

check with your CA - see what his input is. if you really want to do it, there is a always a way.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
lol.. I guess im not the only one coming from an Acura TL to a 335i, Coral were you on the acurazine.com forums?? Your car looks familiar. btw i agree with beemah talk to your CA, they would knw more about getting the car at a specific date.. due to all the factors that are involved.
Appreciate 0