E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Need Recommendations on Cosmetic Mods - Rep Hood & Front Lip for LCI E92

10-02-2015, 10:42 AM   #1
MsportFury
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 Comp & E92 325d

Talking Need Recommendations on Cosmetic Mods - Rep Hood & Front Lip for LCI E92

Hi Guys,

I'm kinda new here and recently got my first BMW - which is a 2011 LCI 325d M Sport Coupe (E92). Over the moon with it so far! (I upgrade from an 06 Fiesta haha)

I've done alot of searching around for bits i want to add to the car over the past 6 months, and there are alot of mixed reviews on alot of aftermarket cosmetic products, as expected.

I know there are alot of threads that discuss this issue but i haven't found a definitive answer on what parts are the best fitment with no issues, and alot of people seem to have strong negative feelings on Fiberglass parts, which i understand as they crack easily etc. I've looked around as hard as i can and can't make a decision so please don't bash me!

I am looking for a Replica hood for my car with perfect/near perfect fitment from a reputable company. I've been looking at M3 rep hoods mostly, but it doesn't have to be an M3 rep hood, just something similar with the sporty dome and vents that fits properly (which seems to be very hard to find)

I also need peoples recommendations on which they think is the best looking front lip spoiler option that fits the OEM LCI M Sport front bumper. (i don't want something that looks to wideboy, but just gives the car more of an agressive, finished look)

I'll be fitting a new rear diffuser at some point too, but i already know which one i want, so no worries there, and i have fitted an M3 Competition Spoiler already.

I'm based in the UK in the Essex area and am happy to travel for parts if needed, but not across borders of course! I'm close to M Style Romford which is where i got my Spoiler fitted but since that i have read numerous bad reviews regarding their fitment and customer service issues so will probably try to steer clear of them, unless of course some has had a good experience with them regarding hood replicas and front lip spoilers only.

Any help is appreciated, please post pics of your car if you have had a replica hood and/or front lip fitted on your LCI E92 motors!

Below is a pic of my car, before i fitted the spoiler.
Thanks!

Name:  Bimm1.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  167.8 KB

Appreciate 0