E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Detailed Image sale

09-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
300e
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330i

Detailed Image sale

I've been in need of restocking the detail cabinet in the garage, and doing my reading I saw some commentary that DI occasionally runs 25% off sales.

Got the email last night that they have a 20% off sale on Fall Sealants and Waxes.

Question-is this is as good as it gets?

Google tells me they do have 25% off sales, and it looked like quarterly. I was hoping to see that in the next week or so.

What say ye?
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
SLOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3

Garage List
Something is always on sale. I just took advantage of the free Sonax wheel cleaner if you spend $65. Also got a free microfiber with the order.

My second order with them, they are great. And get my stuff less than 48 hrs after ordering!
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
Focus
Captain
Rep
Drives: N/A

Honestly, i've realized just to save my pennies until all the black friday sales when it comes to my automotive needs.
      09-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
300e
Enlisted Member
Rep

That is essentially what I'm doing. Google tells me that they've had quarterly sales of 25% off of everything, so I don't want to jump too soon if that's the case. I noted an old ad for a September sale, so I was hoping I could catch one here in the next week or so. May have to wait until Nov. for Black Friday.

Two of the main items I need are on sale so I may get those.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
AlexTopFitment
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Hey,

I get wholesale pricing from detailed image from my detailing company and its 25-40% off every product, sometimes even more on their DI branded products (which are usually really good quality)

If you're interested let me know, I can drop ship from them directly to your door and you can PayPal me the value. Just pm me the items you're interested in and your zip code, and ill send you back the price to compare with your other options
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
NudeLobster
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 PBM 335i E90 w/ sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTopFitment View Post
Hey,

I get wholesale pricing from detailed image from my detailing company and its 25-40% off every product, sometimes even more on their DI branded products (which are usually really good quality)

If you're interested let me know, I can drop ship from them directly to your door and you can PayPal me the value. Just pm me the items you're interested in and your zip code, and ill send you back the price to compare with your other options
you might want to delete this and continue this in PM. Detailed image may not like you using the wholesale like that and carry out consequences. I use my wholesale connections for my dudes too, but I don't mention it where the seller may see. I know if I was a seller I'd try to stop that ish.

best,
-Justin
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
AlexTopFitment
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Hi Justin,

When I spoke to DI about the wholesale account initially, they explained it was geared toward this type of thing with convenient ways to drop ship directly to clients and invoices which do not contain confidential info (pricing, buyer address, accounts, etc). I will email Reece again to confirm.

At the end of the day, wholesale pricing promotes more spending whether by myself or a friend/client. So while they do not have the same margin as normal, the volume makes up the profit. But your input is much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
300e
Enlisted Member
Rep

appreciate the offer but I actually ordered the essentials last week and took delivery Saturday.
Appreciate 0