E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Kuni BMW Beaverton,OR

08-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
philthy84
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X2

Kuni BMW Beaverton,OR

Well I purchased my first BMW from these guys a 335is coupe and I must say I was happy with the whole experience. Main person I dealt with to get my deal done and ordered was Jarod from Internet Sales. He was great, very easy to work with, and took care of all my needs/demands to make sure I get the car I wanted. Kept me updated throughout the whole process of being built/shipped. All of this done at the comfort at my home until it was time to sign papers.

When the car arrived and it was time to step foot into the dealership for the first time I was impressed. The facility was nice and the receptionist were friendly and offered free snacks/drinks. Was then introduced to my client advisor John Murphy who would be doing our delivery since Jarod was off and only does Internet sales. John was great also took me on a test drive of my ordered car and threw in all weather mats for me.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the whole buying experience I had and it really made me feel like I was buying a premium luxury brand vehicle compared to the buying experience I had with Infiniti for my G37. Though I have to admit some of the regular sales guy seem snobby/arrogant glad I didn't deal with them and went with the online ordering/buying route. When I came one time to look around the lot/showroom in my plain white T and b-ball shorts on a hot day was never offered help. I remember those faces who just watched me through their windows, was funny seeing them again when I took delivery of my car. But don't let a few bad apples spoil their name and I'm sure the majority of people are great.
Appreciate 0