E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > Fallout 3

05-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Fallout 3

So I know a lot of you guys are into shooters, but have any of you guys picked up Fallout 3 yet? its RPG/Shooter... really fun... really long... and pretty well made.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

it was good...then the ending came around...then i was pissed

got repetitive after a while
      05-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
yea i guess. i've beat it a few times already, but i try to go different routes on quests. the last time around, i also chose perks that diversified my options... like contract killer (kill good guys, get ear, sell ear), lawbringer (kill bad guys, get finger, sell finger), robotics expert (disable robots), sandman killer (kill people in their sleep), mysterious stranger, etc...

i think in the past times i've beat the game, i never really explored the entire map, and instead just found the locations and just left it at that...

plus they have a couple of downloadable add ons... Pitt and Operation Anchorage or something... which sound pretty fun.

i suppose it does get old, but i like the idea of having many different options for weapons and clothing. its not your standard like 4 suits, 10 guns or whatever... like in CS or Left for Dead (which actually has like 4 guns)

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Had very high hopes and found it was boring and the graphics were terrible.