E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: AA Processor OBO

01-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
BeGood69
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, black, JB4 G5

FS: AA Processor OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
MSRP $795
sale for resonable PRICE MAKE OFFER...

Active Autowerke Processor BMW E90 E92 335i 07+

Feeding our appetite for new and superior technology, while achieving economical pricing is the name of the game here at Active Autowerke. In an effort to accomplish that we have established a new partnership with AEM (Advanced Electronic Management), a US leader in electronic technology, enabling us to bring even more for less to the BMW marketplace. The new Active Processor features Digital Technology with 3-d mapping capability that allows you to maximize your potential gains while making sure your car is still running well within its "safe" limits. The Active Processor also has the capability to be uploaded on the workbench without a wire harness. All that is required is a USB cable and a PC with the included upload software. We?ve has also implemented a map switching feature which allows you to switch between maps. Whether it is a custom map or our basic Stage 1.5 performance map, the Active Processor?s Map Switching capability will handle the job over and over again. The new Active Processor also includes a custom harness kit with detailed installation instructions and comes preloaded with our Stage 1.5 software on our proprietary V3 firmware that is compatible on all current production 335, 535 and 135's. When it comes to Horsepower gain, the Active Processor produces over 65 HP and over 85 ft lbs of torque.

Key Features:
-Proven Horspower and Torque gains.
-Compact Size Unit
-Valet Switch included at no extra cost. Pre-Wired for your convenience
-Full Control Over Fuel and Boost parameters and Ignition
-16 Bit, 25 MHz CISC Processor
-255 MHz FPGA Timing Shift
-Over-current Temp Protected high current multi-purpose ourpouts
-Capability to easily upload new maps with USB and PC
-3-D Mapping Technology
-Plug and Play Type Install Using Factory BMW Pins
-Unit Completely Reversible
-Easy to Install
-20% + Increase in Power over Stock

Performance Specs:
-Torque: 70+ ft lbs. of torque (Stock Exhaust) Expect Higher gains when equipped with AA Exhaust and Intercooler upgrades
-1/4 mile: 11.9-12.9 (Depending on an array of variables)
-Power: 55+ RWHP (Stock Exhaust) Expect Higher gains when equipped with AA Exhaust and Intercooler upgrades

Name:  5961_12241_600x400_product73.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  42.1 KB

Last edited by BeGood69; 01-30-2010 at 04:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
BeGood69
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, black, JB4 G5

Any decent Offers out there?

Any Offers?
Appreciate 0