E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Any tint suggestions in Louisville KY?

06-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Mwishlist
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Any tint suggestions in Louisville KY?

Or any Louisville people here at all?

I was going to go to Roberts Stereo, which is a nice high end stereo shop, but recently saw some bad reviews. Didn't know if anyone can suggest a place in Louisville or close to get the windows tinted. Legal is fine, as I was thinking about 35% all around anyway although my father in law knows of a great shop in Bowling Green that will do 20% no questions asked and do great work. I just hate to drive that far.
Kimi: Now.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
RON1X
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S Guards Red

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
I grew up in Louisville and had 3 separate cars done at Robert's (my last car was done by them in 2007). I don't like the employees, but I never had any issues with their tint jobs. My brother also has had 3 cars done with zero problems. I had 5% on 2 of my cars and they never asked any questions, just don't talk/inquire about it on the phone (and expect to pay cash). I also know there are several tint shops on Dixie Highway, but don't think they are up to caliber to tint a bimmer

I probably should recognize, it has been a while since my last experience with Robert's, so things could have changed but I never had issues previously.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Mwishlist
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RON1X View Post
I don't like the employees, but I never had any issues with their tint jobs.

I also know there are several tint shops on Dixie Highway, but don't think they are up to caliber to tint a bimmer

I probably should recognize, it has been a while since my last experience with Robert's, so things could have changed but I never had issues previously.
Yeah, that is pretty much the impression I get, The people are ok but the tint jobs are very good. That is funny. I was on the phone when they mentioned the legal amount. I will swing by there this weekend.

A friend of a friend of a friend runs one of those tint shops, but I drove by and I agree with you!
Kimi: Now.
Appreciate 0