E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Ferrari 355 GTS Restoration to kick off our new Ask-a-Pro Section!

02-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Ferrari 355 GTS Restoration to kick off our new Ask-a-Pro Section!

Detailed Image is excited to announce our new Ask-a-Pro section of our website, which is quickly becoming the go-to resource for auto detailing information. Our goal of the new section is to provide you with a means to interact with some of the best detailers across the country and continue to provide you with quality, unbiased information on auto detailing processes, techniques and products. The Ask-a-Pro section is headed by Todd Cooperider, owner of Esoteric Auto Detail, who was named one of the best auto detailers in the US.

We felt Todd was a perfect fit for our new program not only for his vast understanding of auto detailing, but the fact that he can understand his mindset during a detail and document it in such a way that you feel you are performing the detail along side with him. He does an exceptional job educating his audience and that is our primary goal for all content we publish on our site. Todd’s professionalism and continuous drive to further educate himself on anything he does, is the reason why he is at the top of the detailing industry and why we wanted him to be so involved with the program.

Todd has been hand selecting some of the finest professional detailers across the US to participate in our Ask-a-Pro section. The detailers chosen to participate in the Ask-a-Pro section have proven themselves to share the same passion for detailing and professionalism as Todd does. This community of top quality detailers will help provide you with multiple perspectives on various detailing subjects and product usage. We are excited to introduce you to some of the best detailers around the country and hope you find value in the knowledge they share.

Find a Detailed Image approved Detailer
As new detailers are selected to participate in our program, they will be added to our Detailed Image approved detailer map. We will continuously be seeking qualified detailers and updating our map on a regular basis so you don’t have to look far for a quality recommendation for a detailer in your area. While the map may be scarce in some areas across the country, we want to ensure we are only recommending the absolute best detailers in a given area that maintain a high level of professionalism and use only high quality auto detailing products and the best techniques to give you jaw dropping results every single detail.

Interact with top Professional Detailers
We want our customers to get involved in the Ask-a-Pro section and you can do so in a couple of ways. If you have an auto detailing question, submit it to Ask-a-Pro@detailedimage.com and your question will be answered by one of the pros from our team. Another way you can participate is by commenting on any articles or questions published.

You can easily search our published articles and answered questions by using the categories listed on the left hand side or by searching in the Google search box. Also, you can sort the articles by author, so if you have a favorite detailer you’d like to follow, you can do so by selecting their author page. If you don’t find what you are looking for, remember you can always submit a question!

Exciting New Content and Promotions!

See how Todd helped restore this 1998 Ferrari 355 GTS to a like new condition. Like what you see in the article? We decided to put many of the products Todd used on sale so you can bring out the best results in your own car. Look for more exclusive Ferrari content from Todd and other exciting articles and details by all of our authors.

Ask a Pro: 1998 Ferrari 355 GTS Featured Products Sale
Below are the following products we put on sale that were featured in the Ferrari 355 GTS article:

303 High Tech Fabric Guard
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Clear
DI Gentle Fine Grade Clay Bar
Lake Country Cyan Hydro Tech Pads
Lake Country Orange Light Cutting Pads
Meguiar's Final Inspection M34
Menzerna PO106FA Super Finish
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner
P21S Total Auto Wash
Stoner Invisible Glass

Here’s a teaser of what’s to come next week from Todd…

Also, if you like what you see, be sure to subscribe to our rss feed or receive e-mail notifications of new Ask-a-Pro articles!

We hope you enjoy the new section and if you have any questions or suggestions on anything, please do not hesitate to contact any of us.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
TSC17
Private
Rep
Drives: Yugo

Thanks for the kind intro George!

This is really a great program that you've put together, and I'm happy to be a part of it...

Best regards,
Todd
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Rickrack
Private
Rep
Drives: 03' Corvette Z06, 99' Bmw 540i

George, between the great pricing on your wide variety of products, the detailed write-ups, the awesome How-to section and now the Ask a Detailer section, it is one of the best detailing resources on the net!!

All of my customers ask how they should care for their cars after a detail and what products to purchase. I always send them to Detailed Image.

Thanks for the great service! Keep up the great work!!

Todd- I have been waiting a while to see the write-up on the F355. It is nothing short of breathtaking! You are the man!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Seriously amazing work there. That thing was hammered but I have seen brand new 599's and Scuderias that have serious defects. A great local detailer I know just did a new F430 and Carrera GT and they had horrible swirls and sanding marks. I would not of even taken delivery of a 250-500k car that looked like that but to each their own I guess. I would of made the dealer pay for the paint correction. If you are paying that much for a car it better be perfect. It is not excusable for Ferrari to send a car out looking that bad. After watching the Discovery channel episode about them and how they claim to be so detail oriented and in the paint process how they send any car back for even the smallest defect..HA! I guess Guido and the crew are drunk on Vino most of the time.
      02-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
Zero.7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340i AW M-Sport

Amazing detailing work. Nothing but the best!

'16 f30 AW 340i M-sport
8-speed Auto
BMW ///M Performance Power and Sound Kit with Carbon Tips / Gloss Black Performance grilles
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Simply stunning work, Todd! Wow.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

wow...
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #8
TSC17
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickrack View Post
George, between the great pricing on your wide variety of products, the detailed write-ups, the awesome How-to section and now the Ask a Detailer section, it is one of the best detailing resources on the net!!

All of my customers ask how they should care for their cars after a detail and what products to purchase. I always send them to Detailed Image.

Thanks for the great service! Keep up the great work!!

Todd- I have been waiting a while to see the write-up on the F355. It is nothing short of breathtaking! You are the man!!!!!!
No, no, no Rick...YOU are the man!

Thanks buddy.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2010, 05:39 AM   #9
TSC17
Private
Rep

And thanks for the positive feedback to everybody else as well! I'm glad you enjoyed the article.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Hey Todd, you're on here?! I sent a referral to you. Dont know if he ever got in touch with you.

Great work as always. (remember me from Club rsx)
Appreciate 0